Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting - a hobby or a form of addiction?  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Moby Dick

This hobby is very addictive 

Offline County Militia

You haven't really been paying attention if you think that's the case lol
It would not be the single biggest entertainment industry in the world by quite a fair margin if it primarily targeted a demographic that does not earn money. The bulk of the market is made up of people in their 20s and 30s, these are the people who were around and growing up during the days when video games actually targeted children. Infact I personally know a fair number of successful people, some who have earned enough to take an early retirement in their 30s, who spend plenty of time on such a juvenile activity while also having hobbies ranging from snowsports to skydiving. This is not 1990 nerd valley.

Adults playing video games are just wasting their time away, effectively sinking it into a black hole, you don't gain anything from it, no skills, etc to help you in life. If your an adult who has too much time to play video games then your life can't be very fulfilling. The gaming industry is typically greedy, always preying on those who think that by gaming it gives them a false sense of accomplishment all the while wasting more money as well. You don't learn anything by gaming, just staring at a TV and pressing buttons on a controller for hours, these are the types of people your defending, if I played video games as an adult I'd just be embarrassed! It makes sense for children to play games because they are still growing up and haven't lived in the real world yet and no wonder there is a huge stigma with adults playing games whereas with children it is more tolerated.

Remember this is a very unpopular opinion that people who self identify as "gamers" don't like to hear. Like I said in another post, adults who game should broaden their horizons, doing things that are more productive is a better way to fill your time.

Offline Beamer

Adults playing video games are just wasting their time away, effectively sinking it into a black hole, you don't gain anything from it, no skills, etc to help you in life. If your an adult who has too much time to play video games then your life can't be very fulfilling. The gaming industry is typically greedy, always preying on those who think that by gaming it gives them a false sense of accomplishment all the while wasting more money as well. You don't learn anything by gaming, just staring at a TV and pressing buttons on a controller for hours, these are the types of people your defending, if I played video games as an adult I'd just be embarrassed! It makes sense for children to play games because they are still growing up and haven't lived in the real world yet and no wonder there is a huge stigma with adults playing games whereas with children it is more tolerated.

Remember this is a very unpopular opinion that people who self identify as "gamers" don't like to hear. Like I said in another post, adults who game should broaden their horizons, doing things that are more productive is a better way to fill your time.

Interesting.....
But IMO a load of BLX........and off topic
You sound like some secret service anti enjoyment  police
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:04:16 pm by Beamer »

Offline ulstersubbie

This thread has gone completely off topic. Are we punters or gamers on this forum, the former I would suggest. Mods please restore some order!   :D

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Adults playing video games are just wasting their time away,

Adults posting about video games in a thread about punting addictions on a punting forum, where off topic is not allowed, are the biggest waste of time.

Offline Donnie69

Punting is definitely addictive. I had 4 regulars prossies on the go recently.

I've had 2 months off punting, and I'm reducing to 1 regular.
She has been retired for about 3 years, so she's begging me to see her soon. She claims she only sees me as I'm easy to deal with.

I was spending too much money, that's why I reduced. If money was no object, I'd probably have a dozen regulars.
My regular prossie used to persuade friends to join in. Money talks. I'd love to shag more of her hot friends.

Offline Donnie69

I typed "pro-ssie" without the hypen and it was changed to sex worker.
Is this new?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:41:53 am by Donnie69 »

Offline Beamer

I typed "pro-ssie" without the hypen and it was changed to sex worker.
Is this new?

WTF has this got to do with this thread?

Offline king tarzan

keep it simple... keep it moderate... keep it humble... SIMPLETTO... then no troubles or worries in this part of my life..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

If people can become addicted to work, they can certainly become addicted to punting.  That doesn't mean the majority of punters are addicted.

From my point of view punting regularly has meant I'm not really trying with civvies anymore - other than that I can afford what I spend and it's not taken over my life, so I don't view myself as addicted.

Offline Bigron91

At least once a week, sometimes twice... when away, will have an outcall to my hotel and then an Incall on way back home... so about £600 - £800 a month.

But don’t smoke, drink or gamble...

Defo think I’m addicted... ain’t good

Offline Plan R

From my point of view punting regularly has meant I'm not really trying with civvies anymore

:thumbsup: Same here.
Not sure if that's good or bad - it's certainly simpler !