Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Katty - Coventry  (Read 3921 times)

4 review(s) for Lovely Katty (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

External Link/Members Only

So today as a last minute spur of the moment thing I booked Katty. Called her up at 11.30, booked in for 12.30, £50 for 30 mins., I figure at that price you can't really go wrong.

Katty works from the well known hotel chain opposite the bus station in Coventry. In all honesty, the hotel is, not quite scummy, but very dated.   On the plus side, nobody on reception, no key card to access the lifts and the rooms were a pleasant surprise. Clean and tidy.

A phone call was made from outside and Katty gave her room number, she answered the door in stockings and a bra, always a nice bonus.

Things started off with a massage from her magnificent titties (more about them later), covered oral and covered sex in a multitude of positions.

The oral was as good as it can be covered, I'm fairly average as far as cocks go and she could easily take my length fast as deep.

She was up for every position I suggested.  And I came in missionary at my request so I could have a grasp on those tuts at the same time.

She cleaned me up afterwards an chatted pleasantly as I dressed

Positives:

She looks just like her pictures.

The titties. My god those titties are just the most perfect things I have ever seen. It has been reported in here previously that they are fake however if I didn't know this I would never have guessed. Firm, gravity defying, no scars (that I could see, and I looked very closely)

Body is slim and tight.

Pussy is tight, I had to stop doggy within 2 minutes as I was getting close

Negatives:

She is not 24, I'd say closer to 30 but her body is firm and tight. As above, she looks just like her pics.

She is tall, probably 5'8" in heels. Not a problem for me as I'm talk however I do like them smaller.

No DFK

Overall, a positive report. Would I go back, perhaps. Everything was good but I prefer smaller WG's. If there was nothing else on offer, and that's often the case in coventry, I'd go back.

Fredds

Offline saf1976

She is indeed lovely, especially for £50 half hour, £70 hour. Nice friendly girl with a good grasp of English as well.

The breast massage is wonderful.

She reminded me slightly of Sweet Susan. They were part of the same group so did wonder if they were related.

funkapella

Offline saf1976

Yes, she started off in a group, but left them as she felt she could do better on her own.

Pretty sure she's Indy. Said she actually lives in czech put come here every other week on 'business trips' lol

Maybe I could have that lifestyle if I had a pair of awesome tits

Offline ClimaxMan

yes, as stated, she WAS with the Cov Czech gals with Demi and Sweet Susan...........I believe she went 'solo' as she wanted to tour the area and not just work Coventry, hence her visits to B'ham and Leicester.
As stressed, her 'mood swings' make or break a visit. I have seen her twice, and was VERY impressed, NOT as good as Sweet Susan, but a decent substitute............however, my last proposed visit was ruined with a nasty outburst when trying to book her........I won't use her again.

funkapella

Offline War_Hawk

So she doesn't offer DFk at all? I'm thinking of paying her a visit but FK is something I always look for.

starman

Katty has been on my reserve list for a while. I can only afford about one punt a month on average and there has always seemed to be someone higher up the list.  However after the pretty awful experience last month with an oriental in Nuneaton I will stick to seeing Czechs, Poles and Brits, so Katty and Anita are now top of my list.

Offline ClimaxMan

Trust me, she IS good.
Fingers crossed you get her in a good mood! Others have also posted she can be a tad Diva-ish, but with tits like hers, she can be excused for such behaviour

valleypunter

I'm in Coventry next month, hope shes still there....

She said she was in Birmingham this week and hopefully back to Cov soon.

starman

This morning her AW profile said she was in Leicester