Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilie Marie - Notting Hill/Westbourne  (Read 1634 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5129229) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline shortbread

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for 250 pounds

Services: OWO, DFK, RO, facesitting, penetration (protected).

Comms: Mostly good, but a bit annoying that I had to use whatsapp. I don't have it on my punting phone. No sms possible, but she was reasonably quick at replying to emails.

Location: Flat in converted house in Notting Hill/Westbourne. Nice area.

WG: To be honest, I did not initially find Emilie particularly attractive. She was also wearing civy clothes to answer the door, but was told that was to be discrete. She was wearing nice lingerie underneath.
Blonde lady, mid to late 30s I would guess, 5'5". Natural B or C cup.

Action:
-Started with the usual nice chat. Talked about what I wanted. I said GFE and it did feel very much like that.
-DFK with some fondling and slowly undressing each other.
-OWO and then RO followed. It was all slow and sensual and felt like a GFE, just like I like it. She asked if she could sit on my face, which I found hot. Lovely responsive pussy. The OWO was decent. Not the very best but far from the worst. Attention paid to balls, which a lot of WGs seem to forget.
-DFK throughout. Lots of sensual touches and kissing the neck etc. It felt very passionate and like it just flowed. Not at all like being with a WG usually feels.
-Moved to missionary and doggy. I came in the bag.
-Intra round chat was nice with cuddles etc, which again I like.
-More RO, OWO and sex. Same as round 1.

Summary:
-A very good GFE in my opinion. It wasn't mechanical or transactional feeling at all. Although I didn't initially fancy Emilie, I did warm to her though. I found her demeanour and attitude attractive. Her service was very good and more than made up for my initial first impressions.
Only negative is the price. Its pricey, and perhaps only worth it if you really appreciate the GFE side of things.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 11:34:23 am by shortbread »