Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianBeauty Mornington Crescent  (Read 7411 times)

5 review(s) for X_BrazilianBeauty_X (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jayjay28

Hadn't seen any reviews for this girl so thought for a change I would TOFTT as her pictures looked hot and she sounded nice on the phone as well.

Comms: all done by phone. Pretty straightforward and her English was very good that she sounded like a local English girl.

Location: Nice flat couple mins from Mornington Crescent station. Easy to find. Clean and modern.

The girl: Jessica is a pretty curvy very young looking Brazilian girl. Definitely early 20s and it is her in the pics. Face is also attractive. I would describe her face as more cute. Round but pretty. She also has very pretty big dark eyes. Her body is what impressed me though especially her tits. Big, full and natural. Her ass is also round and full like all Brazilian girls seem to be blessed with.

Services: FK OWO both on offer however she doesn't do CIM. Round 1 started with some nice oral. Good technique ball licking and very good eye contact. She had me close to cumming so asked for the condom. Started with doggy first where I had a nice view of her round ass and felt her tits as I started pounding away. She can be quite vocal with moaning and some encouraging dirty talk. Then moved into cowgirl and she was too much for me as she rode me nicely and I came inside.
You can tell she enjoys sex as it felt more like she wasn't just there to please me but also herself if you know what I mean. Round two was more of the same nice oral and some deep throat missionary with lots of French kissing and just before the end I came all over her amazing tits.

Definitely recommend if you want a young busty Brazilian girl. Especially if you are a big natural tits lover.

Offline tom_tomuk

Online mace-window

This girl is weird. She goes saying I am happy to meet all races then the next sentence says the usual "I don't see black guys". Then she goes on with "I don't see people with serious skin conditions like eczema" which I do have  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:. So very unlikely I would see her as she got a beef with people with eczema. I maybe mistaken that eczema could cause std but I think she is being very paranoid if you ask me. 

Regardless glad you had a great time with her.

Offline peter purves

Her ass is also round and full like all Brazilian girls seem to be blessed with.

Cheers for the review. Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jayjay28

Cheers for the review. Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??
I would say so, she has a nicely shaped ass. Not huge. The pics are a close resemblance for a change

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP.

Was OWO included or extra?

She does seem very overpriced IMO:

30 mins £90
1 hour £160

Anal extra £50

Offline tantric talents

“no guys over 50 unless they are fit and generous” ? :dash:

Offline jayjay28

Thanks for your review OP.

Was OWO included or extra?

She does seem very overpriced IMO:

30 mins £90
1 hour £160

Anal extra £50
No owo was included

Offline tantric talents

I maybe mistaken that eczema could cause std but I think she is being very paranoid if you ask me. 
You are right. Paranoid and probably knows nothing about skin conditions therefore wants to keep away from them all!
Eczema is not contagious and certainly can't cause nor is related to std's.

Online mace-window

You are right. Paranoid and probably knows nothing about skin conditions therefore wants to keep away from them all!
Eczema is not contagious and certainly can't cause nor is related to std's.

Well she won't see me as am black.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline YoungBrom

I would've liked to see her today but no number so never mind  :timeout:

Offline tantric talents

I would've liked to see her today but no number so never mind  :timeout:
She is greenlighting and posting number today.
+447864976014   

Offline YoungBrom

She is greenlighting and posting number today.
+447864976014

Ah I see might actually give this a go depending on availability  :lol:

Offline TTGR

She’s upfront and honest at least.

I’m mistaken for an over 50 often, not fit, not generous....not her type alas BUT
..I’m definitely not black.

Might chance my luck :lol:

Offline GoodWillPunting94

Can you post a verification pic or one of her face?

Offline Mjl69s

I just had a 2 hour meet with this girl and she is awesome. Face fuck, sloppy BJ, RO, role play etc etc.

Very open minded and open to new ideas. Great arse, great skin colour, very cute face and worth every penny.

Highly recommended, would rather not post and for her to remain a hidden gem but she has seen the thread and asked me to review.

Peace
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:11:19 pm by Mjl69s »

Offline YoungBrom

I just had a 2 hour meet with this girl and she is awesome. Face fuck, sloppy BJ, RO, role play etc etc.

Very open minded and open to new ideas. Great arse, great skin colour, very cute face and worth every penny.

Highly recommended, would rather not post and for her to remain a hidden gem but she has seen the thread and asked me to review.

Peace

1st post and magically finds this thread #pimp

Offline Mjl69s

Magically found this thread... or cut and paste AW Profile into search and Roberts ya mother’s brother.

I appreciate everyone’s else’s reviews on the site and they have saved me from potentially awful meets. Just giving back.

Offline Fugly

I appreciate everyone’s else’s reviews on the site and they have saved me from potentially awful meets. Just giving back.

Review your meet with her then please.  Properly.  Not just a couple of lines in a thread  :hi:

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:20:27 am by peter purves »

Offline jayjay28

Cross-referencing with BP profile - Can you confirm Jayjay28?

Kamille

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Sorry but that is a different girl. Jessica is actually much younger and in my opinion hotter than this profile

Yet another BP profile

Offline droplet

looks like different girls. The boobs are bigger in the original profile.

Offline peter purves

looks like different girls. The boobs are bigger in the original profile.

Cheers, I hate analysing pics  :dash:

Leaving aside the breasts what about the facial comparisons, if any?

Offline jayjay28

Yes it is definitely different girls. Jessica is much younger looking and prettier

Offline peter purves

Yes it is definitely different girls. Jessica is much younger looking and prettier

Thanks for clearing that one up...I am not too far from Specsavers btw, after setting out earlier (in response to a previous thread)  :P

Offline Pajero

Cross-referencing with BP profile - Can you confirm Jayjay28?

Kamille

Yet another BP profile

Thanks for posting these pics from BP - saved me the trip - looks like another person

Offline peter purves

Thanks for posting these pics from BP - saved me the trip - looks like another person

Just in case you might have missed it from the OP

Offline Pajero

Just in case you might have missed it from the OP

oops, thanks peter - missed that - back on HL