Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curly Beauty - Euston  (Read 2034 times)

45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
102 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (95 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline LanceVance

Link: External Link/Members Only

I saw Curly Beauty a few weeks back at her place in the Euston area. I had called her about an hour beforehand and was able to arrange a time very easily. The comms were clear and after waiting a little when I got there early was buzzed up to her flat where she greeted me in a little black dress.

As shown by her pics, CB is quite slim standing at about 5'5" and is not bad facially. We initailly exchanged some small talk to break the ice and after handling paperwork, I stripped for a shower at which point she seemed quite impressed that Little Lance was already preparing himself for what was to come.

After the shower, we embraced and kissed for a little and I helped to strip her before she kissed down my my body and gave me a very long and slow blowjob. I reckon she spent about 10mins or more working me with her mouth, varying her speeds, using her tongue and letting me fuck her mouth on occaision, a dedicated BJ that was repayed with me going down on her. Eating CB's pussy was nice, it was fresh and seemed quite tight, and she was responding to my efforts. We then switched to 69, started by her going down on me again before I asked for her pussy in my face.

We then moved to sex. After wrapping up, she straddled me and took me inside her without needing any lube (a good sign) and we screwed in different positions; cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and mish until I finished in the condom. The time it took for me finish round one meant a second round wasn't needed in the hour (indeed there was a point where CB thought I had finished, but it turned out I hadn't so we kept going) , so we talked for a little bit about her plans for the evening (she said I was her penultimate client of the day) as well as the best places to visit in Spain (she seemed really surprised that I hadn't been before). We then showered and I made my way home.

The hour with CB was a nice GFE where the fucking came quite naturally, there was none of the 'you do this, I do that' to it which can make punts mechanical, it was a case of a WG who enjoys having sex and a client who had fun fucking her. We seemed to get on well which isn't always guaranteed with a punt and we were able to talk quite about random things to each other which is was good. My age may have helped with this, she asked how old I was and being only a couple of years older than her may have helped set the tone, although she came across as someone who would have made the effort to be polite and respectful regardless.

All in all a fun punt, with a good WG. I have now moved her into my 'See Again' HotList.

Offline iwtc

Exactly my type, thanks for the review!