Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett - Kings Cross  (Read 1252 times)

18 review(s) for X__Scarlett__X (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Herges Adventures

Meeting date : Week beginning 24th October 2016
Scarlett - External Link/Members Only

In summary: Seriously sexy hour with gorgeous shapely pocket rocket redhead

Comms: Scarlett had been in my hotlist for a while as have a thing for redheads. Saw she was on tour in London so sent an e-mail to enquire about a meet. She came back to me quickly confirming location and asked me to send a booking.
Headed to venue on the day and she called me with final details 5 mins before meeting time. It all worked fine but I was not given a number to call her if there had been an issue.

Amount paid: £130 for 1hr

Venue: Hired service apartment in King's Cross area. Pretty small flat and on the fourth floor so a few stairs. Was more than fine for getting down to action though !

Looks/Personality: I found Scarlett to be seriously sexy. Small at 5'2 but with sexy curves and a gorgeous bum. She was also attentive and friendly - she was chatty but not so much that you felt time was being wasted.

Service: After sorting money and having a quick 'shower,' I joined Scarlett on the bed and started with soft kissing, that moved quickly into some sexy and real deep FK, with a lot of tongues…. she straddled me and was gyrating sexily against me that soon had us both moaning.
She proceeded to kiss my neck and chest before delivering seriously good deep throat OWO - taking me deep to the point of gagging with a lot of spit produced... I was in heaven ! :wacko:
We returned to DFK whilst I started to touch and gently finger her wet pussy... followed by RO. She tasted great and held by head in place, enjoying me both licking and fingering her until a shuddering orgasm  :thumbsup: :wacko:
Condom followed and had hard sex in a few positions before I came in doggy, whilst holding her arms behind her back... ;)

Pros - Really good looking girl; sexy and sensual services turned me on; deep oral and kissing; submissive tendencies.
Neutral – No phone number supplied; stairs to flat
Cons – None

VFM: 10/10. Great skilled service. Was left feeling drained !
Would I visit again: Yes.
Would I recommend: Yes

She said she will probably touring London about once a month going forward - I look forward to meeting her again.
Recommended. :thumbsup: