Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Massage (full service) - Oriental - Warwick Road, Earl's court  (Read 2200 times)

Offline pisceanuk

This was a waste of money.

I was keen to go for a Nuru Massage. I was bit fed up of European girls as they were not really giving a proper B 2 B or Nuru Massage.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - I asked if the massage is proper Nuru Massage with body sliding and was told yes. I was told there is a Korean girl.

It is just couple of doors next to the Earls Court Station. Paid parking nearby if you go around day time between Monday to Saturday which is £ 3.50 per hour.

I went to the flat and a young girl opened the door. She will be in her late 20s. She told her name is Yoki. She looked pleasant. Not pretty but not bad either. I was worried of her massage quality and decided to go for  £ 80 per 30 mins of full service since 1 hour was £ 130. She agreed for lip kissing but she does not do OWO. Finished with the paper work and she went to hide the loot.

Bed condition was poor. No bed sheet and just a towel on the bed. I was asked to lie face down and she started rubbing some baby oil on my back. The pressure was good and I was liking it and it went on for 3 mins and then she told me to turn around and then started unsealing a condom. I asked her to do some massage but she told she wants to give oral. There was no B 2 B or Nuru massage. Another rip off. I decided to just lay back. Around this time I saw her tummy which was huge and looked like she had a child birth. Her boobs also looked bit saggy. The OW was not bad and I was hard. I asked her to go on top but she said 'I like doggy and I want doggy'. I did some doggy and she seemed slightly tight but I was not enjoying much and then I asked her for missh and then I tried to kiss her and she kind of shrieked saying too much kissing. Okay, I tried missh but I went soft. She then started looking at it as if she was in shock. I told her she is not helping much. She then took off the condom and started giving a hand job and then was looking at me with a tired face  :dash:. I asked her to just lie next to me and started giving myself a hand job and that was it. After which I asked her to massage a bit on my back which was okay. Her maid was calling her again and again as another punter seems to have been waiting. Toilet was super dirty and had brown spots in it.  :(

She informed that she is covering for another girl and that the girl changes every week. This was a typical Chinese gang.

I left her flat in 20 mins and her door was buzzing since another victim was waiting for her. I passed him through the stairs.

Positives:

- Massage was okay but was very short.

Negatives:

- Unhygienic place and dirty toilet with brown spots

- Clock watcher

- Big tummy and saggy boobs

- lousy sex

Will I go again -  :diablo:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:47:38 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline Belgarion

Shame you had a shit punt mate

I avoid Asian set ups for the most part except it is a HE after a massage

A lot of trafficking goes on

peter296

As soon as you heard there is a Korean girl, it should make you suspicious. Korean girls are nearly always a lot more expensive, so usually it's Chinese girls calling themselves Korean.

Offline pisceanuk

I thought Nuru Massage from a Japanese or Korean would be great but she was neither. I took a risk but it was too bad than I would have thought.

This one is not trafficked. She is in there for short term to make money, as she was saying she has a boyfriend and she is going to leave the country soon. 

Shame you had a shit punt mate

I avoid Asian set ups for the most part except it is a HE after a massage

A lot of trafficking goes on

Offline pisceanuk

Korean girls are very good looking and I got bit enticed by it. The advt says Japanese and the Receptionist said Korean.

As soon as you heard there is a Korean girl, it should make you suspicious. Korean girls are nearly always a lot more expensive, so usually it's Chinese girls calling themselves Korean.

Offline Belgarion

I thought Nuru Massage from a Japanese or Korean would be great but she was neither. I took a risk but it was too bad than I would have thought.

This one is not trafficked. She is in there for short term to make money, as she was saying she has a boyfriend and she is going to leave the country soon.

I see

Hate that, even if you are here for a short time, a better service will help you make more

Why do some of these women not understand this  :dash:

peter296

Korean girls are very good looking and I got bit enticed by it.

I couldn't agree more. Just that authentic Korean girls cost a lot more then Japanese or Chinese usually