Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sindy left me smiling all the way home  (Read 3256 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Aviva

Thank you to all those who have previously reviewed
Smiley Sindy – AW: 1718704

External Link/Members Only

My own review

Location: Just over 10 minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station. Area felt safe and apartment was clean and cosy. Good shower facility, fresh towel and plenty of shower creams.

Consideration: £100 for one hour.

Comms: Very straightforward first by email then text followed by booking via AW system. Address provided by text.

Looks: Very similar to what you see in her profile photos. I would add that, in my view, in person she is even better.

Sensory: Visually attractive, soft skin, visually clean, very tactile, smelling good.

Personality: Charming, engaging, witty, vivacious, smart, accommodating and very sensual

My experience: My interest was piqued by the multiple reviews ranging from very good to excellent. Her speciality is stated in her profile. Now, I do not know how one goes about measuring who is the best in town but what I would say is that she has an excellent technique and delivers OWO with great gusto. Unrestrained, I could have come quite easily but I withheld and at times even withdrew to avoid finishing too soon. Moved to doggy, at her request, moved to RO, because I fancied that with her, switched from anvil to RO to anvil again until I came. Good conversation throughout and after a little recuperation a new party hat was applied and more slow and sensual love making followed. The second climax was via OWO and it felt super.

Pros: Sindy was engaging throughout and very pleasant. Consummate professional, attentive, highly skilled.
Definitely worth repeating.

Cons: Sindy is a good looking woman. If you are after teens, then she may not be for you. Nothing else that I can think of.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review...I fancy this girl doing the splits on my cock..............must get to Fulham...

Online Jonestown

Thanks for the review, I'd quite like to see this lady, but can I ask - what is anvil ?

Aviva

Question: What is an anvil?

External Link/Members Only

One word says it all much easier than a long description perhaps - job's done.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review, I'd quite like to see this lady, but can I ask - what is anvil ?

Hammering away as per photo....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Ah right, is that's what it's called, very good.

punther

Offline pumps

I'm thinking of trying her again for an anal jackhammering - can anyone comment on this service?

Yeboahsleftfoot

I believe this is also know as the jackhammer...

I think you are right punther, jackhammer has other meanings too, including this one [also used by Gaylords], which I call tromboning External Link/Members Only and this External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:35:02 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Aviva

As I started this post, I thought it may be helpful to clarify by contributing a personal view - no problem if yours are different -

The reason why I refer to the Anvil is not because of Jack-hammering.
Based on my understanding, the Anvil offers not only a great view of your "member" penetrating your partner but also allows your pubic bone to rub on your partner's clitoris and you can vary this pressure. It allows you to do this while you remain inserted with minimal back and forth action.

Another advantage is that it allows for a deeper penetration.

It follows that if you are well endowed and you jackhammer you may provide your partner some discomfort although I accept that some ladies may like a little "discomfort" from time to time.

By the use of her legs (and unless you are much heavier than your partner) she can push you off a little and vary her position and the ensuing penetration for enhanced pleasure.

One disadvantage of this position is that it does not allow for closeness because the legs get in the way.
Sindy is very flexible and supple and this position works well with her because she can hold this stance longer.

I would say the Anvil with variable speed and pressure is great for sensuality.
Jackhammering works very well in other situations but my understanding is as above.

Just my personal view...your thoughts will be welcome and of course respected even if they differ from mine.
Cheers!

Offline davidgood

I'm thinking of trying her again for an anal jackhammering - can anyone comment on this service?
It is a few years since I saw Sindy but given she is so supple I wanted finish off in what I call anal mish, with her legs up around my ears. This now seems to be called jackhammering or anvil or maybe pile driving.

However at that time she was not keen on that position  and we ended up doing usual doggy anal although I think I had her at the edge of the bed so I could give her a good pounding.

Maybe she is more adventurous now, so it would be interesting to hear how you get on.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline pumps

It is a few years since I saw Sindy but given she is so supple I wanted finish off in what I call anal mish, with her legs up around my ears. This now seems to be called jackhammering or anvil or maybe pile driving.

However at that time she was not keen on that position  and we ended up doing usual doggy anal although I think I had her at the edge of the bed so I could give her a good pounding.

Maybe she is more adventurous now, so it would be interesting to hear how you get on.

Regards,

davidgood

nice one  :thumbsup: