Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse- South Kensington  (Read 3646 times)

58 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (52 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stud01

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen her a number of times during the year but the last and most memorable was just before she went on her break at the beginning of September. Hoping she comes back before Christmas as promised.

Services;
Prostate massage, oral, rimming, cim, anal, bondage.

Location; 5min from South Kensington station

Looks; not the most attractive to be honest but keen to see her usually just based on her services alone. Possibly in her 40's although her profile says she is 36 years old.

I like to see her as she is happy with my requests when asked. Communications is usually via text to agree time and fees. Saw her for 90mins.

Arrived on time at building block. Her flat is located right at the top with no lifts so does make you feel a little flustered and out of breath when you get to her door. She dressed just in her underwear with her tits just hanging out when she opened the door. Offered me a shower but had already done so before I came. Exchanged the paperwork and she immediately pulled my trousers down to get me hard. She has a mirror next to her bed so I ask her to position her self on her knees while I lay on my back lifting my legs in the air. She starts to flick my cock with her tongue and every now and again going down to lick my arsehole. I love a good rimjob. Her licking is quite sensual but her blowjobs are quite fast pace and rigorous. There was no way I could hold too much longer. Between working my cock and licking my arsehole, she would put a condom on her finger and insert it into my arsehole. Never was a fan of this until recently. I could feel myself ready to explode so I started to pull her head down onto my cock whilst her finger was still inserted in my Arse. I gave her a huge cumshot in her mouth in which she went and spat out in the bathroom.

To recover she gave me a massage which is really firm, not the best I have had but still is decent. After 20minutes or so of recovery I wanted to try her arsehole. The main reason as to why I want to see her. My kink is really hard anal sex which she always accepts with such excitement. I always wanted to try tied up anal and she was happy to oblige. She has restraints at the edge of her bed on all four corners. She lay flat on her stomach with her arms and legs tied and stretched out. I lubed her arsehole and inserted a dildo (one of many toys in her collection) to stretch her out. Once I was hard enough, I fucked her as hard as I could and she loved it. She was urging me on to fuck her harder and harder. Only after a few minutes, I exploded inside her and collapsed on top of her. I released the restraints, we cleaned ourselves up and exchanged our goodbyes for now.

Hopefully she is not gone for long, really need to find another girl happy to do anal like she did.

Offline Belgarion

Her name makes me chuckle

Good first review  :thumbsup:

Offline Harry Monk

Her name makes me chuckle

Good first review  :thumbsup:

I agree on both counts.

Not the prettiest but certainly takes and loves a good pounding in her back door,it was her imaginative name that drew her to my attention.

Monsieur69

Love her name! Romance is not dead.

Offline Voyager

Saw her few months back.  Did not find anything sexy or desirable about her.  She is as advertised but in person she is miles away from a type of woman who would turn me on.  I settled for a hand job and left early.  I am sure I left a review at the time.

Offline hawai5o

Saw her few months back.  Did not find anything sexy or desirable about her.  She is as advertised but in person she is miles away from a type of woman who would turn me on.  I settled for a hand job and left early.  I am sure I left a review at the time.

She does look manly,trans???