Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Patricia19 - Liverpool Street  (Read 3242 times)

3 review(s) for NAUGHTY_PATRICIA19 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline World Sick

External Link/Members Only

I feel that there are few quality punts around Liverpool Street without having to walk into Old Street or paying a high premium.

I've seen Patricia twice now. First time was when she was opposite Liverpool Street station. She has now moved equidistance between Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Shoreditch. Easily walkable.

£80 - 30 minutes

Services - DFK, OW, RO, Fingering, Doggy and finish in missionary

As mentioned above, walking distance between all three stations. Safe and quiet route. Not sure about parking sadly. My google maps took me a few doors short but Patricia called me and directed me a couple of doors up.

Lovely flat, not sure if she's sharing but seemed spacious enough for others.

Appearance

As the pictures where  her face is visible, lovely Brazilian body. Was not disappointed.

The meet

Patricia is a very friendly and smiley girl. Can hold a conversation. Her English is improving for sure. We were talking about how to decorate her flat so she didn't seem to struggle with that topic. As boring as it may be to the reader.

After my shower, we started kissing immediately. Her phone rang but she apologised and put it on silent. A good sign.

More kissing and then deep OW with me sitting on the edge of the bed. Gentle facefucking but I imagine it could have been more intense if I wanted.

Then on to RO and fingering. She's very tight and actually looked like she enjoyed it. Better that than some girls who look at the ceiling vacantly while I forage around looking for some kind of positive reaction.

The she presented herself in doggy. Great sight. Wasn't going to last long so flipped her over and finished in missionary with her legs over my shoulders. DFK throughout.

Felt great after the punt and would definitely return since she's closer to my work.

Would recommend.

Offline iwtc

When you say that her English is improving, about what level is it right now?

Offline World Sick

Well at this level I could tell her about my day and how boring my work event was before I met her. Which she understood and laughed at the appropriate joke. She also initiated the conversation on decorating her flat. I didn't have trouble understanding her and she asked questions.

I think it's a good sign when she asks questions and starts conversations on her own.

Offline RudiUK

Thanks first the review! You're spot on about Liverpool Street,  will have to give her a go!

Cheers

Offline chcorner244m

lovely Brazilian body.
Her profile says she's Brazilian, but it says that her profile is being accessed from Romania, so make of that what you will....

Offline adindas

Her profile says she's Brazilian, but it says that her profile is being accessed from Romania, so make of that what you will....

In this case I think she is Romanian I do not think any good reason why a Brazilian prossie would want to work with a Romanian Agent.

If she is Romanian it is another example to confirm that punting with Romanian could also be good punt.

Offline World Sick

The reason I thought she was Brazilian was because she used to work with other Brazilian girls opposite Liverpool Street station. Her services were certainly not that of more conventional Romanian WGs. To me she looked Brazilian but people can pass for many nationalities so it's  hard to be sure.