Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Influx of Thais in Blackpool  (Read 942 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I was having a look about on AW & VS, & noticed loads of Thai’s have popped up. Especially on VS.

Anyone had a dabble on any, that’s not King St, Bispham Granny Flat, or White Cottage?

Online scutty brown

At a guess you're seeing adverts for the various Topping St flats, and the new parlour on Cookson St.
Problem is the girls rotate  too quickly on 1-2 week cycles

Online chrishornx

At a guess you're seeing adverts for the various Topping St flats, and the new parlour on Cookson St.
Problem is the girls rotate  too quickly on 1-2 week cycles

Bang on Scutty

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Ones to avoid then. Oh well.

Online scutty brown

Ones to avoid then. Oh well.

On the contrary, most of the girls at both seem better  than average. The problem is the lack of continuity

Offline samneil15

They all need to get there fine asses over to Manchester  :dash:

Fuck all around Manchester for Thai lovers anymore.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

On the contrary, most of the girls at both seem better  than average. The problem is the lack of continuity

So is there a few based on Topping St, or just one flat that regularly swaps occupants. Kinda keen to try.

Online scutty brown

So is there a few based on Topping St, or just one flat that regularly swaps occupants. Kinda keen to try.

Two possibly three flats
One girl in each, rotating every 1-2 weeks

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Two possibly three flats

Sounds interesting. Definitely Time to have a dabble I think.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Two possibly three flats
Both punts i've had in the last 6 months or so have been in the same flat, on the 2nd punt I did ask if next door was also another girl working but she didn't seem to know anything about any other flat.
That's not to say however that it isn't being used and the girls are kept in the dark about other girls

Online scutty brown

Both punts i've had in the last 6 months or so have been in the same flat, on the 2nd punt I did ask if next door was also another girl working but she didn't seem to know anything about any other flat.
That's not to say however that it isn't being used and the girls are kept in the dark about other girls

I don't think the next door flat is now being used, but the third flat - accessed via a back alley - is

And they are being kept in the dark about each other
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 09:55:37 pm by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

And don't forget the new "Blackpool Thai" parlour on Cookson St - those adverts look interesting

Offline Laid_back_bloke

And don't forget the new "Blackpool Thai" parlour on Cookson St - those adverts look interesting

I keep looking at the Cookson St Thai, it’s the Cookson St stigma & lack of feedback that’s putt8mg me off.

Just since White Cottage joined the £70 crew. Didn’t mind the odd iffy one at £50, even £60. But at £70, IMO they are up with the better, so I’m sceptical on every girl delivering. I hit it good with the last one (Jenny/Poppy) there, but if it would of been the other girl there (Rose) At £70. I’d not been happy. Last time I went Rose was sat outside, she’s a little chunky & was filling her face with noodles😂

So aye, definitely need to find pastures new.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:36:37 am by Laid_back_bloke »