Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage in Droylsden  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Cord_the_boy

PLEASE tell me someone’s been here and that these pics are real because CHRIST.

External Link/Members Only

Offline gazmac2020

Fuck me !!!

Am following this and will travel over to Droylsden !!!

Offline Chris1990mcr

Is it the bird from Orathai?

Offline Cord_the_boy

Offline Cord_the_boy

Ok I already suspect this is a fake or B&S because I sent a txt from my iPhone which started out blue but quickly turned to green. When I call off that same number it immediately goes to voicemail.

When I call off another number it rings out.

I suspect this is one I’ve previously booked with, turned up and they’ve been 50+ with about five chins. I’ve walked and they’ve subsequently saved me in their phone as “has eyes, do not answer” or some shit.

Anyone that manages to get thorough I’d be interested to hear..

Offline gazmac2020

Ok I already suspect this is a fake or B&S because I sent a txt from my iPhone which started out blue but quickly turned to green. When I call off that same number it immediately goes to voicemail.

When I call off another number it rings out.

I suspect this is one I’ve previously booked with, turned up and they’ve been 50+ with about five chins. I’ve walked and they’ve subsequently saved me in their phone as “has eyes, do not answer” or some shit.

Anyone that manages to get thorough I’d be interested to hear..

In other words, its too good to be true ! :cry: :cry:

Offline Cord_the_boy

In other words, its too good to be true ! :cry: :cry:

Well, they just answered on another line and turns out it is Orathai in Droylsden. After a bit of scoping on here turns out there’s a fit one working there called Kim and she’s actually in pics on their site, but trying to match the pic of her in the tunic to the ones on the gumtree link... well, I’m not entirely sure it’s the same person let’s just say.

Only one way to find out  :thumbsup:

Offline Col12

Well, they just answered on another line and turns out it is Orathai in Droylsden. After a bit of scoping on here turns out there’s a fit one working there called Kim and she’s actually in pics on their site, but trying to match the pic of her in the tunic to the ones on the gumtree link... well, I’m not entirely sure it’s the same person let’s just say.

Only one way to find out  :thumbsup:
I would say that is Kim looking at the pictures and facebook. Interesting to see if there is more on offer or it's just a way of drumming up business. Orathai also has a Scarborough shop and some of the girls have reports in the Yorkshire section. Suggestion is extras available but limited to topless HE. Good luck if you go  :thumbsup:

Online peter53

Definitely Kim at Orathai, seen her a few times in Scarborough.  Gym fit body only done he but would love B2B. Anyone else had that?

Offline itchy

Had topless HE with Kim previously. She said that wouldn’t do B2B etc as she didn’t know what to do. She’s actually quite funny and gives a decent service. Downside is that the shop is on a main road.