Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheridan's Salford  (Read 1550 times)

Markwillo1878

Going to make my first little visit to Sheridan's tomorow after a few decent reports on here for VFM.

What are everyones thoughts about the place/the girls /the quality etc?

Anyone else been and what are your tips and hints to make it a best possible experience?

Offline con-a-ser

I have been a few times  ;)

It really depends on what you are looking for in the punt as far as pro's & con's go

If was say for the sake of argument Sandys is the best place in the Northwest & the Rolls Royce of the industry
There are a lot of places trying to live up to that standard & it depends on where places cater for out of the following three sections (most fall into)

1, The cream of the models & cater for day time punters sneaking off or have Jobs that allow time to be gained working Days 11am-9pm
2 The Late night places who cater more for the night life have a quieter day shift say 3 girls 11am - 9pm then a busy night shift from 9pm - 6am with about 8 girls
3 The places that have been there for years & have working girls who have been around a bit & or haven't got super model figures but give that little bit extra & offer a really good service

At Sheridan's you will find girls who are really open minded & offer a VFM service enjoying the job & a lot of extras are included

A couple of examples from recent reports
11 guy 5 girl gang bang at £50 for the hour
3 girl challenge £80 -£60 if completed
a few two girl reports at £60 for 30 mins

So Bargain basement top notch fun punts
I mean £40 for 30 mins including owo & cim of a lot

I mean I think you are better either telling us a little more on
When are you attending or can attend
What type of girls you like
What services you like
Do you like a girl to take the lead or be submissive
PSE or GFE

otherwise every one will just tell you who they like 

I mean give us a few clues or look at there website but feel free to PM me if I can offer more advice if you don't want to post a persific service in public like Rev Anal
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:15:43 pm by con-a-ser »

Markwillo1878

Cheers Con will send you a little PM as it may be abit long winded

Offline cueball

This three girl challenge may just tempt me into my first parlour.

What's the challenge rules again?

spuds

It's a very welcoming place now that Nicola is in charge.  First time I went after she took it over and she was friendly and offered me a drink and made me feel relaxed and at home.  The punts are good value for money.  I had a two girl there and it was great to have the girls actually look enthusiastic and get into it rather than mechanically going through the motions.  Sure, Sandys seems to set the standard in the North West but next time I have £60 going spare, I'd rather use it on a Sheridan's two girl.

Offline threechilliman

Sure, Sandys seems to set the standard in the North West but next time I have £60 going spare, I'd rather use it on a Sheridan's two girl.

Me too.

Con-a-ser sums it up very nicely and he knows a thing or two about parlour punting, having made one or two visits. Sheridans is good fun and great value. The party looks like a real treat, 50 quid for an hour and if you play your cards right, you'll get to knob 5 birds.

tcm

Markwillo1878

Anyone got a link for the review of the £50 party?

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Robert44

I visit the place regularly, because I am made to feel welcome, am treated with respect and have a good laugh. The women come and sit with you when they aren't busy. There is always something going on and as a customer if you want to be involved, you feel included.

Now compare that to another parlour charging + £20 and to be honest, doesn't give a monkeys about making you feel welcome.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:28:36 am by Robert44 »

Markwillo1878

I notice leoni has been taken off the rota, i know tcm rates her highly, not managed to see her yet though.
Anyone know whats gone on there?

Offline NigelF

I notice leoni has been taken off the rota, i know tcm rates her highly, not managed to see her yet though.
Anyone know whats gone on there?

Hopefully she just couldn't make it and will be back soon. I saw her last week (because of tcm) and agree she's a good shout. Enthusiastic and good looking, especially if you like them with a tan and wearing glasses. Glasses always work for me. She also has a kind of dirty-casual look going on, kinda hard to explain but it's good and something different. I should also point out that her description hasn't been properly done, she doesn't have FF boobs, that might just to be the "default" when it's incomplete. Hers are small but cute. I should probably have done a review!

Offline threechilliman

She also has a kind of dirty-casual look going on, kinda hard to explain but it's good and something different.

Agree. Just something about her look that did it for me.

tcm