Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tipping the Velvet  (Read 2107 times)

4 review(s) for Tipping The Velvet (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

Tipping the Velvet (Miss Annalise Squires)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hours, £300 Manchester Hotel Outcall

It had been over 5 years since I saw Miss Squires so it was high time I reacquainted myself with her.  Communications via AW were excellent and a discreet text on the day confirmed the booking.  She arrived bang on time and was happy to play along with the surprise role play I sprung on her, without taking herself or me too seriously - just how it should be.

She is a bright, funny, chatty girl and when we found something in common the conversation flowed freely and naturally.  Previous described as being mad as a box o’ frogs, I have to agree but in the nicest possible way.

Annalise’s body was sensuous and responsive; when goosebumps appear as you drag your lips over her nipples, you know she isn’t faking and she has the most suckable pussy garnished with an all-too-rare-these-days tuft of pubic hair.  Oral was covered, which wasn’t a problem, and she was very adventurous in other ways, leading to two exquisite orgasms for me and one for her (unless she is a very good actress)

In summary, a tall, slim, gorgeous girl with the experience to understand how to turn a guy on, a great conversationalist and a real professional in a profession where they are hard to find.

The only negative is that premium experiences command a premium price, but in this case she is worth it.

Tjkooker

Can somebody check lex is ok? I think his computer has been hacked by a prossie.