Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 36gg Blonde  (Read 1379 times)

2 review(s) for Valentina36GG (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online P.O.G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this ladies profile for a while, so I decided to take one for the team, and saw her today. Called her and she had such a sexy accent on the phone, and her English was good as well, so no communication problems. She text her address and I made my way. She's based in a a very discreet cottage in Worcester at the moment, and it's; clean and cozy as expected.

I have to say, I was very impressed with her on first impressions. She looks exactly like the pictures on her profile, pretty face though definitely older than her stated 25, I'd say 29-30. Her physique was amazing, she was dressed in a fishnet sort of outfit, and it showed off her amazing and firm GG breasts, and curvy ass.

We sorted out the paperwork, and she kept asking me if I wanted a threesome with another girl for extra, but I kept declining, she eventually gave up trying to convince me, and we proceeded. I attempted to french kiss her, but she pulled away which was disappointing (I was completely clean and fresh). She began to kiss me on my body instead, and gave me a tit wank, it was nice but tit wanks due nothing for me. I then began to pay with her huge boobs for a while, they are very firm and she has very large nipples. She then moved onto giving me covered oral, which was actually very nice, and this lasted for about 5 minutes. She then got on top in the cow girl position and ride me for about ten minutes or so, then we finished ff we me pounding her in doggystyle. She cleaned me up, had some small chit chat as I got dressed, then I left.

I forgot to mention that I was ten minutes late due to traffic, but I did let her know in advanced, and she had no problem with this, and I still got near to the full 30 minutes that I booked.

Pros; good looking, sexy accent and good English, magnificent curves and amazing body, she gives great oral with (her choice unsure if she does owo), friendly, and hygiene was clean.

Cons; no french kissing, a bit annoying at the start with trying to convince me to do a threesome, pussy ok but not the tightest, lacked that spark and passion (probably due to no french kissing)

I was going to give her a positive, but considering I traveled from Birmingham to Worcester  and paid £80 for 30 mins with no french kissing, I'll give her a neutral.

bod666

Thanks for the review - I saw her profile & several other Brazilian girls who have turned up in Worcester. I had texted FukMyArse and was tempted to see her today but then she upped her prices so I swerved. £80 for 30 mins is too much for a toftt (for me) so kudos for doing it  :hi:

Offline temptation

Wow she looks  stunning,  after seeing the size 36 GG in the title I was fully expecting some fat old bird!