Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Camila Mattoli - Aberdeen  (Read 6866 times)

22 review(s) for Ts Camila Mattoli (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline Alanroy

External Link/Members Only

I have noticed Camilas profile a few times over the years, has popped up once or twice in Aberdeen but very few and far between. I have her on Snapchat too, and had decided years ago that the next time she was in Aberdeen, I wanted to meet her. If you need more info on her, google her name and theres plenty to be found.

I had been on a punting hiatus, partially COVID induced however I had a fair few shite experiences which jaded me a bit, I think. So, saw her profile appear in Abz (this was a week or so ago) and thought it was a perfect opportunity to blow away the punting cobwebs, post lockdown.

I anticipated her being fairly busy, and I think that was the case. It was extremely difficult to get a hold of her. Text not preferred, so multiple phone calls required to get through. Any other punt and I'd have given up long ago, but I persevered and glad I did. Booked an appointment for the following day, and with a call to confirm (and the same problems getting through) I was on my way.

Flat was OK, temporary and nice enough. Fairly central too, but quiet enough at that time of day. Parked nearby and she gave me the number. Walked in and...

Wow. She is hot. Taller than I expected, bigger (I guess it could be expected), but hot and feminine, wearing a nice perfume too.  Very well presented. Friendly immediately, and offered a shower and a drink on arrival. Put me at ease and grabs my cock through my trousers, straight away I know I'm going to have a good time. Nice big tits, lovely ass, long brown hair and nice tan. With a hefty cock to boot, I was worried by the size in the pics and it seemed bigger in person.

Price as advertised, £150 for the hour. Same price for a half hour, so a no brainer. I guess supply and demand creates that pricing structure. But as a one off, I had already decided I was going for it. Had agreed oral and sex both ways, she charges extra to cum so decided I didnt need that. I think it was an extra £50 if memory serves. I said that I was happy for her to lead our encounter.

So back from the shower and down to it, she asks me to sit down on the bed and stands in front of me. She is starting to get hard already. As am I. On with the condom and she sucks me for a bit, and I repay the favour, doing the same to her. Already enjoyable, but only serves to heighten my concern about fitting that inside me...

So after a while she stands up again and gives me some lube... a little squirt applied and I am in the position, ready. She comes up behind me and starts easing into me. I struggled, was very sore as she is so large, but she kept at it gently, until after a while I relaxed and she got started properly fucking me. I did enjoy it, and after a while she stood up again, changed condoms again and we did some more mutual sucking and masturbation.

We had done this for a while, when she said it was time to fuck me again, so I lay on my back and she took hold of my legs and entered me again. This was enjoyable to watch her going to town, with the added bonus of her being able to still wank me off. So after 5 or 10 minutes of this, I realise I am close to shooting my load, and say so. She acknowledges, and goes harder. I have a very intense orgasm, brilliant and definitely the best one I've had in ages. She pulls out and cleans me up.

We sit naked on the bed for a bit, chatting about various things, until she asks if I want round 2. I tell her I am honestly spent from the first one and dont think I have another in me. She says fine, no rush as we still had about 15 mins left at this point. So offers me an exit shower, another drink, I get cleaned up and dressed, and after another bit of chit chat, say goodbye.

Must have been out a few minutes early but no big deal, I really enjoyed my visit and am definitely glad I went for it. I'll be back, if / when she returns to Aberdeen.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 11:16:57 pm by Alanroy »

Offline winkywanky

Offline Scottish81

Great review.  I have been close to popping my T-girl cherry recently but it’s slim pickings where I am.  When you say she was big and you were worried about ‘accommodating’ her, are you experienced in taking things in your ass?  I am pretty tight and would hate to splash out £100+ just to find I couldn’t take one in my ass.

Offline Ben Riach

I saw her too but haven't had time to review but she is massive. I'm right too and never had anal and just couldn't manage. Kind of put a Dampner for me as that was why I'd went. So a lovely girl, sexy and cock was good to suck.

Offline Alanroy

Great review.  I have been close to popping my T-girl cherry recently but it’s slim pickings where I am.  When you say she was big and you were worried about ‘accommodating’ her, are you experienced in taking things in your ass?  I am pretty tight and would hate to splash out £100+ just to find I couldn’t take one in my ass.

I wouldn't count myself as experienced, I've seen trans girls i think twice before but years ago and one of them had a tiny piece...
It was a struggle with Camila though, and honestly, if I hadn't paid £150 for it, I might've given up. She is really great and friendly so I'm sure would work up to it with a finger then a toy, if you explain and ask for it.

Offline Alanroy

I saw her too but haven't had time to review but she is massive. I'm right too and never had anal and just couldn't manage. Kind of put a Dampner for me as that was why I'd went. So a lovely girl, sexy and cock was good to suck.

That's a shame - did she offer any kind of assplay to loosen you up? How was she when you said you couldn't manage? Might be relevant for Scottish81

Offline princerico

i saw her a few years ago and enjoyed the sex generally (there is a review), but she does have a big cock and while i've had just as big in the past Ive also had more time to prepare before for those, whereas this was an after work meet.

I'd enjoy a proper meet some time, she's very sexy.