Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi 21 Preston  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This girl occasionally pops up in my searches and TBH ticks all the boxes apart from not having any feedback on here, surely someone else must have also spotted her profile and have some info?
Only 1 feedback only on AW saying no reply so must be a cam girl but she doesn't have webcam listed and no PG either

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Al Reet

This girl occasionally pops up in my searches and TBH ticks all the boxes apart from not having any feedback on here, surely someone else must have also spotted her profile and have some info?
Only 1 feedback only on AW saying no reply so must be a cam girl but she doesn't have webcam listed and no PG either

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Odd that there’s not even any feedback on AW apart from the one you mention. No number means having to contact via AW, so you’d expect at least some booking requests to have been made and feedback left.

The person who has left that comment has FB off wg’s I’ve seen, looks like he tried and failed to make contact.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:32:31 am by Al Reet »

Online Lancastrian1

I think she’s eve from Preston vip.

She’s not the best service.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I did wonder by a few of the pics whether it may be Eve from Preston VIP as I recall them looking similar but Eve doesn't currently seem to have any pics up to compare against

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think she’s eve from Preston vip.

She’s not the best service.
Our posts crossed in cyber space, if it is Eve then I saw her once but left feeling a bit Meh

Online Lancastrian1

Yes Blackpool rock the picture in red lingerie is definitely eve who worked at Preston VIP

I saw her a couple of years ago on her first shift and she was fantastic service. Her friend worked there too whose name I can’t remember. Th second time I saw her it was a very different service, she was very off and not interested.

Online Lancastrian1

I did wonder by a few of the pics whether it may be Eve from Preston VIP as I recall them looking similar but Eve doesn't currently seem to have any pics up to compare against

I’ve had a look on Preston VIP site too to compare pics but like you say they’ve been taken off so can’t compare.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes Blackpool rock the picture in red lingerie is definitely eve who worked at Preston VIP

I saw her a couple of years ago on her first shift and she was fantastic service. Her friend worked there too whose name I can’t remember. Th second time I saw her it was a very different service, she was very off and not interested.
Yeah the red lingerie pics are the ones I remember plus the one where she is holding onto the black padded headboard looks familiar as that headboard has saved me from more than one punting injury  :drinks:

Online Lancastrian1

What were your thoughts on her service?

Offline Blackpool Rock

It was about 18 months ago but she was a disappointment in the flesh compared to the expectation of her pics, seem to recall a bit of saggy padding around her middle whereas the pics look flat and toned.
She reminded me a bit of a girl from work who I do find quite sexy but her voice etc made her appear quite thick.
In terms of service she just didn't seem into it, don't remember getting any kissing and she'd only allow me doggy not mish for some strange reason, perhaps didn't want to look at my ugly mug while i was fucking her  :cry:

Offline photoclicker

yes it is eve, and if you click the party girls link most are from vip. or rent the old place out

Offline NigelF

Just a heads up, this girl (External Link/Members Only - still the same link as in the OP) is now Heidi at KSG:
External Link/Members Only

I was tempted to see her but given the helpful comments above from Lancastrian1, Blackpool Rock and photoclicker, as well as the following helpful reviews and comments about her (all when she was Eve at Preston VIP), I very much doubt I'll bother:
2 neutral reviews (which I've just indexed to her AW profile now):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160526
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168027

Negative/neutral comments:
Seen her at vip as eve was shit smelt of fags.
This was my first visit to VIP's new-ish London Road premises- I knocked going there on the head last year (after a deeply average punt with Eve- the last girl on my 'wishlist' at the time) while they were still operating from New Hall Lane.
Eve (pretty Northern blonde girl) rushed me to cum about 20 minutes into a 45 minute session, before freely admitting that she'd just short-changed me, then telling me "you don't have to hang around the rest of your time if you don't want"- err, ok...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:27:32 pm by NigelF »