Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Ex (New Barnet)  (Read 1409 times)

7 review(s) for The Best Ex (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newbie2014

Gents,

I know many of you have given you Lian positive feedback though I felt the punt didn't really work for me.

Comms was good and we arranged to meet at her place (5 mins from New Barnet station) on one early afternoon a couple of weeks back.

Requested her not to smoke before our session to which she confirmed "ok".

Lian's a friendly woman, petite, looked mid 20's with straightened medium brown hair.

Paid for an hour and had a short chat. Wasn't offered a shower and I thought she seemed keen to get the session going.

Opted OWO though she brought out wipes and gave me a good swipe...not a fan of that and I am clean!

Finally got onto OWO which I thought was average and felt a bit toothy at times.

Moved onto mish but had to switch to doggie about 10 mins later as I couldn't stand the smell of smoke.

About a few mins thrusting into her doggie she asked if I'd pop soon I said I don't know and just carried on.

Another 5 mins went by and she asked if I'd cum any time soon. I replied I'm doing my best...

We then had a few minutes of cowgirl then told me she's too tired, looked at me and asked "Why do you not cum?"

Lian agreed to blow me off but told me "no cum in mouth" twice. I eventually cum onto the bed (she moved her tits away!) which she wasn't happy about.

After cleaning up she reminded me "we have 10 minutes left." I wasn't going to ask for second round anyway having been rushed on my first round.

In the dying minutes she told me how much she dislikes central London and her having been in the UK for many years - school, work, etc.

She also said vast majority of men she met are more matured gentlemen and would pay her for just having a chat and never met someone like me who took ages to cum.

She'd probably decline to meet me if I request for an overnight session.

Would I see her again? Probably not as I felt I didn't click with her. She is a nice girl and I can see why a lot of people like her.

Overall, this was a neutral for me.

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Sorry you had a mediocre punt with Lian. I've always found her fun and engaging; we've always had a laugh, even when she's moaning. I gave her a really good pounding in doggy for ages a couple of weeks ago and she took it like a trooper with no complaints - perhaps you got her on the same day and I broke her for you!

It's disappointing when you read a few positive reviews and then find that your meet doesn't come up to your expectations, but I guess WGs are human too and sometimes, for no good reason, just don't click with a client. I've had this too with some well reviewed girls.

Last visit I paid her she said that she was giving up the cigarettes, so she may have addressed one of your issues. I've never contemplated an overnight with anyone as I don't have the funds or the time, but I don't think she offers it anyway.

password02

Sorry it did not work out as a positive experience.  I have seen her twice and both were positive.  But do understand your reason for a neutral. 

Offline lewishamguy

I think we've got a new member here today Lian

:wackogirl:

Offline claretandblue

Gents,

I know many of you have given you Lian positive feedback though I felt the punt didn't really work for me.

Comms was good and we arranged to meet at her place (5 mins from New Barnet station) on one early afternoon a couple of weeks back.

Requested her not to smoke before our session to which she confirmed "ok".

Lian's a friendly woman, petite, looked mid 20's with straightened medium brown hair.

Paid for an hour and had a short chat. Wasn't offered a shower and I thought she seemed keen to get the session going.

Opted OWO though she brought out wipes and gave me a good swipe...not a fan of that and I am clean!

Finally got onto OWO which I thought was average and felt a bit toothy at times.

Moved onto mish but had to switch to doggie about 10 mins later as I couldn't stand the smell of smoke.

About a few mins thrusting into her doggie she asked if I'd pop soon I said I don't know and just carried on.

Another 5 mins went by and she asked if I'd cum any time soon. I replied I'm doing my best...

We then had a few minutes of cowgirl then told me she's too tired, looked at me and asked "Why do you not cum?"

Lian agreed to blow me off but told me "no cum in mouth" twice. I eventually cum onto the bed (she moved her tits away!) which she wasn't happy about.

After cleaning up she reminded me "we have 10 minutes left." I wasn't going to ask for second round anyway having been rushed on my first round.

In the dying minutes she told me how much she dislikes central London and her having been in the UK for many years - school, work, etc.

She also said vast majority of men she met are more matured gentlemen and would pay her for just having a chat and never met someone like me who took ages to cum.

She'd probably decline to meet me if I request for an overnight session.

Would I see her again? Probably not as I felt I didn't click with her. She is a nice girl and I can see why a lot of people like her.

Overall, this was a neutral for me.

External Link/Members Only

good review and a fair point about the older gents who stay longer,pay more but often fuck less making them perfect customers for lazy working girls.

your experience sounds pretty shit...

johnnyboy61

I can't understand the OP's comments here because as you will see from all of her previous reviews, both under her present name and LianX, all chat is off the clock. The time you pay for, in my experience, is all action and she doesn't timewaste. Granted I don't spend all 60mins fucking a WG, and probably all but the most hardened girl would complain if you did, but one of Lian's big positives is she expects to be busy with you on the bed for the whole time. I'm at a loss to explain the OP's reporting of what Lian said regarding older gents. I'm in my fifties, but certainly don't pay a WG £1.66 a minute to chat.

Offline riker

How on earth is this experience rated as a 'Neutral'? It's clearly a 'Negative'.