Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A whore for all seasons  (Read 680 times)

Online Marmalade

We get a lot of discussion about young or milf, real tits vs plastic, indies vs agencies vs street whores or arrangements. Clearly it would be an amazing whore who could do the lot.

Does she exist? In the search for whore-of-the-world, many applications are encouraged.

Clearly we probably need as many prossies as can reasonably shagged by every punter so to encourage things, how about some decent advertising. Saafe?

Hidden Image/Members Only

willbred

It's been a long day and I've had a couple of lagers...tell me this is a fuckin wind up???????

5th Musketeer

We get a lot of discussion about young or milf, real tits vs plastic, indies vs agencies vs street whores or arrangements. Clearly it would be an amazing whore who could do the lot.

Does she exist? In the search for whore-of-the-world, many applications are encouraged.

Clearly we probably need as many prossies as can reasonably shagged by every punter so to encourage things, how about some decent advertising. Saafe?

Hidden Image/Members Only

PRICELESS!!!   :D

Online Marmalade

If you maybe try saying it quickly out loud a few times it has a lovely ring to it.

I like to imagine Boris nudging his wife (or ex-girlfriend) and saying hey, what-ho! what do you think about a brothel-loft?!  :thumbsup: :cool: :coolgirl:

:hi:

Offline Roth

If you maybe try saying it quickly out loud a few times it has a lovely ring to it.

I like to imagine Boris nudging his wife (or ex-girlfriend) and saying hey, what-ho! what do you think about a brothel-loft?!  :thumbsup: :cool: :coolgirl:

:hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol: