Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage exchange sites  (Read 1441 times)

Offline welllucky

Anyone used these. Thinking that FBSM gets expensive as a hobby! Are these sites a viable alternative? The ones I've seen you have to pay to join. Are they worth it...?
Thanks all

Offline Keema

Haha brilliant- just seen one of my old school pals there.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Towards the end of last year I joined both massageexchange.com & massage-exchange.co.uk neither produced any results.

Massage-exchange.co.uk I paid my tenner I think it was and put up a profile but absolutely no replies to a lot of requests. The ads never change and there is no way of knowing if profiles are current or in fact real. There is no "last logged on" or "message read" information. I formed the opinion it was just a rip off.

Massageexchange.com You can join for free but can't contact anyone, even if they message you. You have to pay monthly to have the privilege. There appears to be a lot of couples on there mainly looking for other couples but sometimes single guys. You can specify on proper or sensuous massage preferences and what you are looking for although I think "A good feel and a shag" would be frowned on. There seem to be a lot of women on there and you can see their activity in logging on reading mail etc. There are also mutual reviews. It's a lot more professional. I did exchange emails with one or two women but nothing ever came of them but they were flirty and obviously up for more than a massage. How genuine it is I don't know but there does seem to be some activity. YMMV of course but again I just got fed up in the end. I think you would stand a far better chance in a large urban area, where most of the profiles seem to be.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 04:27:36 pm by Thecunninglinguist »