Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Punt -Hygiene precautions  (Read 1653 times)

thickandlongguy

Has anyone come across the post punt hygiene precautions to take .

1. If DATY done, what needs to be done- Is Rinsing of mouth enough , how quickly post the punt it should be
2. Cleaning up of the crown jewels

Any other advices for avoid infections

Offline jeanphillipe

Jack Daniels,

Pour it on your balls

Offline scutty brown

Stage 1 - thoroughly clean penis, perineum, bollocks and ass with Swarfega
Stage 2 - rinse thoroughly
Stage 3 - scrub whole area with a stiff toothbrush dipped in bleack
Stage 4 - rinse thoroughly and dry
Stage 5 - cover whole area with methylated spirits and ignite, this removes any remaining bacteria

Offline Goldfinch

Stage 5 - cover whole area with methylated spirits and ignite, this removes any remaining bacteria

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

All sound advice, though I would replace the Swarfega with Rozalex Zalpon Zorange as it contains a natural abrasive (pumice) so will exfoliate the skin as well as being kind to the environment.   :hi:

Offline mike63

I advocate wire wool rather than a toothbrush. And I'm frequently able to punt again within 3 months.

Offline Zimbaman

What is it with user names like ‘thickandlongguy’ and trolling threads  :unknown:

And what is DATY?

Offline Goldfinch

And what is DATY?

"DATY. (slang) Stands for Dining At The Y. Performing oral sex on a woman with her legs spread in Y position."

Offline Waterhouse

What is it with user names like ‘thickandlongguy’ and trolling threads  :unknown:

And what is DATY?
Dining At The Y   :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

Dining At The Y   :hi:

Ahh ok. In that case definitely turps. It’s the only way to be sure  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Offline Derrick101

No need for all that palava.... I find a wire brush and detol is more than adequate.

As long as you get the brush before HP.  :D

Kinky Foxx

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

:cool:........I Love it....... Classic line from my No 1 all time favourite film....... 'The sound of Music".   

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
I always have a small pump spray it used to be a glasses cleaner bottle about 30ml size which I have put in some dilued (weak bleach or detol) Flash cleaner,

I always spray a little all over tools and rinse off after wiping all round. But Warnning :scare: :scare:

If I am not quick it some times :scare: stings the bell end / helmet/gland of my little freind so I tend to have water running right at start of my clean up .
 :thumbsup:

I dont reccomend wet wipes or swarfega both I have found to be slimey and leave a slight residue even after washing with soap and water :drinks:

Offline Shonkwronker49

Spray your bits with Novichok that should get rid of any nasties. Remember to hold your breath whilst doing it.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Sorry I was being honest some WG`s think I am a bit OCD but he ho thats what I do  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline bhudda

:hi: Sorry I was being honest some WG`s think I am a bit OCD but he ho thats what I do  :drinks: :drinks:

Is that why you went grey?

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Hmmm....there is a substantial monetary value to this. You can't make that decision. You're just a grunt. No offence.    :cool:

mikexxlong

OP fucking hell really :rolleyes:

just use the pro$$ie's shower (or sink if no shower) ..., give ya bits a good splash of water lather up some soap /shower gel etc
all around ya crotch and bell end etc and rinse well

failing that use some baby wipes or other types of skin cleansing wipes even alcohol wipes
 caution might cause a slight stinging sensation on ya sensitive bits nothing long lasting though :D

and give ya bits a good wipe around with the chosen or available wipes
also having a piss as soon after a punt as possible can help flush out anything

as for oral cleansing a small bottle containing a decent anti bac mouth wash and have a swish around & gargle
failing that rinse with anything non toxic to help remove any nasties

but saliva is pretty good at dealing with a lot of things as long as you don't have any sores /wounds in your mouth so don't be overly concerned

Offline Waterhouse

Hmmm....there is a substantial monetary value to this. You can't make that decision. You're just a grunt. No offence.    :cool:
:thumbsup:   :drinks:

Offline Arbetare

I also do this to remove any possible hairs after shaving, leaving you smooth and hair free. The ladies really appreciate it  :thumbsup:

Kinky Foxx

:hi:. " My Mommy always said there were no monsters,.
- no real ones -  but there are..."

Offline jawill

Listerine.  Rinse your mouth with it, then wash your bollocks and tackle in it.

Given it used to be industrial floor cleaner, it should kill 99.9% of everything and give you a strange tingly sensation below

Offline PUNTY43

I don't need a post punt hygiene routine because during the punt I always maintain a distance of exactly 3 metres from the prossie, which ensures I'm not at risk of catching anything at all. Admittedly, it does take a little bit of the excitement away and there are some activities it limits but with practice cim is still possible.

Offline whiskyfan

Has anyone come across the post punt hygiene precautions to take .

1. If DATY done, what needs to be done- Is Rinsing of mouth enough , how quickly post the punt it should be
2. Cleaning up of the crown jewels

Any other advices for avoid infections

Are you American? :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

If the OP wants to be really sure he should buy himself one of these

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I advocate wire wool rather than a toothbrush. And I'm frequently able to punt again within 3 months.

I use Domestos ( kills 99% of all known germs ) and a brillo pad that usually does the trick

Offline wristjob

I keep a bottle of mouth wash in the car. No fun in that though so in the spirit of the thread I think you need to go with Uranium suppositories and gargle with polonium.

Offline Saeran

Personally, I've always found that the best way is to go to Heysham 'B' power station and stick the old todger in an empty control rod hole. That will remove most of any issues I would think.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:35:37 pm by Saeran »

Offline scutty brown

Personally, I've always found that the best way is to go to Heysham 'B' power station and stick the old todger in an empty control rod hole. That will remove most of any issues I would think.

I got a guided tour of Heysham B years ago, got to walk over the reactor cap. Funny thing is the exit gate reckoned I'd picked up a dose, so we tried another gate....then another.....finally the fourth gate found no radioactivity and let me out. "Happens all the time" they said............

Offline redveee

I find wiping my cock on the curtain suffices but the SP doesn't go a bundle on that if it's at her place  :D

Offline Marmalade

Anyone know if trolls can be disinfected the same way?  :bomb:

Offline DastardlyDick

Then get pro$$ie to extinguish with her mouth aka "going down in flames".  :wacko: