Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostate massage - I was sceptical  (Read 3026 times)

Offline advent2016

Long version
A few years ago I was very sceptical about FBSM thinking it was just a wank I could do myself and found with the right provider since then I've had some excellent powerful orgasms with Asian ladies.
I abroad at present, and although I've seen some FS providers, it is very expensive, thought I'd try a massage. I  spoke to our facilitator and explained I  wanted to find a good (Female) , non sexual massage provider but with a happy ending and after a bit of "Why?" he said he'd get back to me.
I went to see Natasha (Aren't all Russians called Natasha?)  showered, and laid down for massage after about 30 mins the credit card swipes started, Tash soon realised I liked my arse played with and raised it with a wedge. For about 20 mins I had the most excellent multiple orgasm without any manipulation of my penis and then a hand/blow job to completion that was also very good and messy, thought she did well to keep it in her mouth.

Other news - Germany were knocked out of a football game which also made me happy.

TL;DR
I had multiple orgasms during a prostate massage from a Russian lady in Moscow, ending in a blowjob. Cost about $500.

I now need to find a provider in GB who can perform the prostate  magic. I'm now intrigued by orgasm without ejaculation. I guess gay guys probably know all about this, but no offence, that isn't for me.

Bottom line
If anyone can recommend a female prostate massage practitioner, who can make me cum without touching my cock, please PM me.

Offline MajorPayne

I've seen quite a few prostitutes stating that they do prostate massage but none of those I've tried ever come close to doing it properly.

Online Don Quixote

Offline shagmore

I have had a few where the finger goes up, some have ben crap but have had the odd good one, its a completely different type of orgasm.

Offline bhudda

$500  :scare:

I wonder how much of that your facilitator pocketed.

Offline Waterhouse

I have had a few where the finger goes up, some have ben crap but have had the odd good one, its a completely different type of orgasm.
Could you share with us who the "good ones" were/are?   :hi:

Flunt

This reminds me of the old story about a patient going for a prostate exam:

Doctor, "Don't worry sir it is perfectly normal to have an erection during the procedure."
Patient, "But I don't have an erection?"
Doctor, "I have."

Offline Waterhouse

Or the one where a guy is on all fours in the doctor's surgery undergoing a prostrate exam, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the prodding, when he realises that the doc has both his hands on the guy's shoulders!
                 :scare:

Offline shagmore

Could you share with us who the "good ones" were/are?   :hi:
I could but then my identity on AW would easily be able to be worked out.

Offline Waterhouse

You've done 16 reviews here, if anyone wanted to, I'm sure they'd have worked it out by now. 

If everyone took the same stance, chances are there'd be very few reviews on here.

Cheers anyway  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

This reminds me of the old story about a patient going for a prostate exam:

Doctor, "Don't worry sir it is perfectly normal to have an erection during the procedure."
Patient, "But I don't have an erection?"
Doctor, "I have."

:D an oldie but a goldie

mrhappypants

Mate, no one gives a shit.   :hi:

Offline DjangoJim

I have struggled to find a girl who is able to provide this service. Even those that are recommended don't do it properly. The quest continues and if I find the pot of gold I will share it here but may take many moons :)

Offline Desimonic

I think i read on here that a Sash cumming in the midlands does this awhile back. Not sure if its in your area OP.

Offline DjangoJim

Thank you mate
I Have sent an email so will see how comms go. Not my normal cup of tea but I am more than willing to get out my comfort zone as it is a particular service  :thumbsup:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Or the one where a guy is on all fours in the doctor's surgery undergoing a prostrate exam, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the prodding, when he realises that the doc has both his hands on the guy's shoulders!
                 :scare:

Similary, one patient undergoing a rectal examination felt unusually uncomfortable and blurts out 'Doctor, that's not my prostate'. 'Yes', replied the doctor, ' and that's not my finger!'...

Offline Dipper

Similary, one patient undergoing a rectal examination felt unusually uncomfortable and blurts out 'Doctor, that's not my prostate'. 'Yes', replied the doctor, ' and that's not my finger!'...

UKP at its best :lol: :lol:

Offline HornyHemel

I would recommend the following WG's who in my experience know how to provide an expert prostrate massage:

Phillipa Cox @ Temptations Northampton
Ella @ Annabella's MK / HOD London
Michelle @ Annabella's / HOD London

Offline Clitheroelad

bartong

Are there any in the NW ?

Ive had this done mate! Love a good old play in that area!
Ive reviewed a couple of ladies on here who offer that service!
One in Manchester and one in Leeds.