Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcalls to home address  (Read 3054 times)

Online CluckinBell

Care to elaborate for the benefit of members who may be in your area.   :unknown:

One has been mentioned before Lisa from Dudley,grab and run her profiles have gone.The other 2 have moved on somewhere else not sure where,one was attempted robbery and the other shouting,abusive and threatening west midlands area.They all started off nice and two i met a few times before and were nice as pie but people turn :bomb:

Right quote this time!

Offline Aj280

Research doesn't mean nothing ,shit happens! If you think you can handle things going wrong and you are willing to take a risk do it but after having some unwanted situations i will never do it.

Same here. Think I'd much prefer paying afterwards as well for peace of mind. But, doesn't matter as I'll never do outcalls.

J3r3my

I think it also depends on your relationship with your neighbours; on more than one occasion we have had a scantily clad Thai(?) young ladies with overnight bags, ring the door bell asking for a name that we had never heard of, but when she would show us the address on a slip of paper, my wife responded "You want Brian, he is 2 doors up the street".

After she left, my wife turned to me and said "He is always having hookers round to his place"

Brian is a lawyer at a well known firm in the City

Offline Jimmyredcab

Over the years I have had dozens of home visits -------------- the main downside is that you can't "walk" if the girl is not to your liking, many will have their pimp/boyfriend parked up outside.

Offline Marmalade

I’ve never had any problems either. Though Nik did have a ‘screamer on the drive’ after he kicked her out....

Online magnetico

I think it also depends on your relationship with your neighbours; on more than one occasion we have had a scantily clad Thai(?) young ladies with overnight bags, ring the door bell asking for a name that we had never heard of, but when she would show us the address on a slip of paper, my wife responded "You want Brian, he is 2 doors up the street".

After she left, my wife turned to me and said "He is always having hookers round to his place"

No offense but you're sounding like a fantasist.  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

No offense but you're sounding like a fantasist.  :lol:

As made up stories goes it’s quite good I suppose.  :rolleyes: Sort of thing a non-punter will doubtless imagine.  :D

vw

Have you seen my review of your wife?  Me and Brian did mfm the week after.  :lol:  :lol:

Offline puntingpumping1920

For some guys it's too risky, but there are many others that aren't bothered.
Most of my outcalls are to homes.

Self promotion  :timeout:
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marmalade

Outcalls are money for old rope (or old fannyflaps). Punter can’t walk so you only have to get in the door, tell him you got a taxi, he won’t see you were late because the bus got stuck in traffic.  :scare:

Though most include ‘taxis’ in their outcall rates, it’s not unknown for them to try it on (queue Rochelle telling us she would never dream of it lol). Abroad once, an overnighter asked me for taxi fare home. I asked her where she lived, then took her to my apartment window and pointed out the correct bus stop. I even offered her the money for the bus which I thought was rather generous of me.  :music:

Offline Marmalade

Have you seen my review of your wife?  Me and Brian did mfm the week after.  :lol:  :lol:

:D :D

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Outcalls are money for old rope (or old fannyflaps). Punter can’t walk so you only have to get in the door, tell him you got a taxi, he won’t see you were late because the bus got stuck in traffic.  :scare:

Though most include ‘taxis’ in their outcall rates, it’s not unknown for them to try it on (queue Rochelle telling us she would never dream of it lol). Abroad once, an overnighter asked me for taxi fare home. I asked her where she lived, then took her to my apartment window and pointed out the correct bus stop. I even offered her the money for the bus which I thought was rather generous of me.  :music:

I do include it, most of the time, but occasionally I don't. If someone lives so far that an uber is gonna cost me something like £30 each way, and they want me to see them late at night, they'll have to pay extra.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I would never have a SP to where I live but that's because of all the curtain twitchers.

You guys are able to do research. We are completely blind. Of course you can get screwed over, but if someone has lots of good reviews then that makes it a lot less likely.

Anyway, any guy that told me they were paying me afterwards would be told to fuck off, and I'd leave. I don't doubt that there are a few girls that are happy to accept payment after the punt, but they're definitely in the minority.

NONESENSE !!!!

It's very few and far between that I pay up front. I have NEVER paid upfront for an overnight and in 20+ years of punting I've done plenty.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I would never have a SP to where I live but that's because of all the curtain twitchers.

NONESENSE !!!!

It's very few and far between that I pay up front. I have NEVER paid upfront for an overnight and in 20+ years of punting I've done plenty.

Blimey, why has it got you so worked up that you need to use four exclamation signs? If that's your experience then fair enough. I would still say you and those girls are in the minority.

Also, what does nonesense mean?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:48:54 pm by Rochelle »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Blimey, why has it got you so worked up that you need to use four exclamation signs? Also, what does nonesense mean?

You posting as if you "speak" for the majority of pro$$ies when clearly you don't.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

FFS a simple typo. Do I have to define nonsense for you ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Blimey, why has it got you so worked up that you need to use four exclamation signs? If that's your experience then fair enough. I would still say you and those girls are in the minority.

Also, what does nonesense mean?

Backtracking after your initial post.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Backtracking after your initial post.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
:lol:
Where have I done that? I simply added to it, I didn't remove or go back on anything.

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol:
Where have I done that? I simply added to it, I didn't remove or go back on anything.

In an attempt IMHO to invalidate my response and somehow justify you being the voice of the majority.  :music: :music:

Offline Marmalade

ffs I gave roachelle a tongue-in-cheek hint as she's gone full blown  :cool:.

But listen 'luv' -- we see more prostitutes than you do. You only know the crap they tell each other.

Offline Qwerty

I have had quite a few outcalls to my home over the years since my ex moved out. Guess it's a little safer for me as I'm semi-rural, my nearest neighbour is 200 yds away and out of sight, and they have to drive from the nearest city, which probably weeds out ones that might hope to run off down the road.

And I've always gone along with them on the cash - some have asked for money up front, but I'd say most have left it to the end, and sometimes it's been me who's brought it up as they get ready to leave.

Most are pretty professional about leaving when time is up, but sometimes there have been over-stayers. Twice I've had them leave before the agreed time, having already been paid, but when they're like that there's not a lot to be gained by hassling them - been more than compensated by the number that have stayed longer.

One thing to watch out for is whether their clock starts when they walk in the door, or when you head for the bedroom. Got stung by this early on - the first one I saw it was only bedroom time that counted, so when the next one chatted for 1/2 hr over a cup of tea, I wasn't bothered - until she wanted to leave 1/2 hr later. Ever since, if there's any hanging around, I check the Ts & Cs :-)