Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New adultwork features you'd welcome  (Read 3574 times)

Chuckman

When searching, particularly in an area I don't know well, I'd like the chance to exclude more than one nationality - e.g. Czechs and Romanians - at a time.

I would like it so that if you tick for example 'Romania' to be excluded it only excludes those with Romania listed on their profiles and not include every other profile which doesn't have a nationality listed.

Offline Marmalade

Much as this thread is both fun and useful, assuming the AW company may read it, which they probably do, the features they are most likely to work on are ones that also benefit them (and where the cost and effort ratio to benefits is reasonably proportionate). For instance, the country selection feature was greatly welcomed, but you can understand how it was not only a top punting wish but benefits them -- even if they had to navigate a minefield of political correctness to do it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:19:03 pm by Marmalade »

Offline A Decent Fist

I would like it so that if you tick for example 'Romania' to be excluded it only excludes those with Romania listed on their profiles and not include every other profile which doesn't have a nationality listed.

Does it do that? I had no idea. It defies common sense and logic — and it also means I have to redo my saved searchs.

Chuckman

Does it do that? I had no idea. It defies common sense and logic — and it also means I have to redo my saved searchs.

It does. Did it for a search in Birmingham and not only did it remove the Romanians but also the ones without a nationality listed which is annoying.

Considering the area in which they're operating Marmalade I don't think be political correctness ranks highly with them. Morals and scruples aren't going to be a great concern to them.

Offline Marmalade

Considering the area in which they're operating Marmalade I don't think be political correctness ranks highly with them. Morals and scruples aren't going to be a great concern to them.

It isn't quite what I said but I think that's incorrect.

Their "morals" or "scruples" may differ from ours, but it doesn't mean they don't take them into consideration. If they had just had a box to tick 'no Romanians' it would have risked putting them in a bad light, particularly with their primary customers, prostitutes. The basis of business is that both parties should come out feeling they have got the best deal. An understanding of the other party's interests is therefore primary. Political correctness is not usually top of any business's agenda, but it's usually there in some form as a selling point, and a good selling point has to have at least a grain of substance. So basically if you just write them off with something like "AW are cunts" then you are likely not going to have as much hope of getting features we would like to see implemented taken up. They've introduced many features that are useful to punters, and with technology that outstrips similar sites, and they have done so because it also helps them and is part of a comparatively sound business model.

Bud$

Hi Bud$, on the main AW search page at the top is a button marked proximity , that's the one, just put in the first 3 digits of your postcode.   Joe
Dammit, you're right. Thanks, Joe and Kamu as well

Offline Furry

Remove bareback from the list. But keep unprotected sex listed. This removes all doubt about what is and isn't offered. While preventing misunderstandings with safe sex Romanians, who think bareback is something else.

Offline Marmalade

Remove bareback from the list. But keep unprotected sex listed. This removes all doubt about what is and isn't offered. While preventing misunderstandings with safe sex Romanians, who think bareback is something else.

What exactly do Romanians think it is? Please elucidate.

It is my impression that their pimps just tick everything or everything they think will work or everything cos they're fucking illiterate. So even if there is a difference I can't see it making them any more reliable. The profile isn't a contract so unfortunately what you get is what you get, not what's written on the AW advert.

Offline Furry

I was told. Asking for bareback is asking for a titwank. How one equals the other, I don't know. I'm guessing its a Romanian thing. But that's why a lot of Romanians offer it. AW doesn't help matters by having both bareback and unprotected listed. It implies both are different.

Offline A Decent Fist

The simple phrases "sex with condom" and "sex no condom" would get through most language barriers.

TrevorN

Think a tick box with  ' Vaginal Penetration with condom "
          ' Vaginal penetration without condom '

The word Sex interpretation could be different

Should clear things up .

Offline Marmalade

Think a tick box with  ' Vaginal Penetration with condom "
          ' Vaginal penetration without condom '

The word Sex interpretation could be different

Should clear things up .

Not if English isn't your first language. It takes quite a long time to fill in an AW profile. I don't imagine they are going to look up every word in google translate.

In Greece the phrase 'normal sex' means oral and vaginal, anal is extra.

We primarily use AW for British punting. No point in pandering to every nationality. I'm sure there must be an abbreviation guide on the site somewhere.

There's this hilarious statement on the page where likes lists are ticked:
This list of activities
is user-generated and is
neither factual nor a
commitment to offer any
specific service.

All arses covered.  :rolleyes:

They've even got a page on Brexit
External Link/Members Only  :D

Offline Marmalade

Look at the size of the likes list. No wonder they use abbreviations.

Bobbaloo

Some way to exclude girls from search results who don't see certain races or only display girls who see your/all races. They'd probably have to start that from the WGs end when they make their profile like asking a question like "do you see black clients" or whatever.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:47:56 am by Bobbaloo »

Offline Marmalade

Some way to exclude girls from search results who don't see certain races or only display girls who see your/all races. They'd probably have to start that from the WGs end when they make their profile like asking a question like "do you see black clients" or whatever.

You sound a bit like a Labour voter, so the question would be, "Who's gonna pay for it??"

I guess they should hire more technicians, make it harder for their customers (prostitutes) and make the search options even more complicated, just to please your hairy mutt??

Can't see that taking off.

Offline dudezilla

Listing the 'available today' WGs first would be useful - saves having to do a search.
I know many WGs don't bother turning the green light on, but it might encourage.

BTW anyone know why its a green light and not red? :rolleyes:

mediumjoe

Green for go red for danger you're thinking about red lights so yes perhaps you're right and there were also  Brothels  for officers that had blue lights.

Bobbaloo

You sound a bit like a Labour voter, so the question would be, "Who's gonna pay for it??"

I guess they should hire more technicians, make it harder for their customers (prostitutes) and make the search options even more complicated, just to please your hairy mutt??

Can't see that taking off.

And you sound triggered, do you need a safe space you special Snowflake? :rolleyes:

It's literally adding an extra tick box or drop down option that can show up with the ladies stats. If anything it can make things easier on the girls because they can just tick the box and save that "I will see anyone regardless of race I just expect to be treated with respect" stuff they have in their Q&A at the bottom. You're acting like this will bankrupt the site.

It's a AW feature I and many others would welcome, you know? The point of this whole thread.

It also isn't that hairy.

Offline Marmalade

And you sound triggered, do you need a safe space you special Snowflake? :rolleyes:

It's literally adding an extra tick box or drop down option that can show up with the ladies stats. If anything it can make things easier on the girls because they can just tick the box and save that "I will see anyone regardless of race I just expect to be treated with respect" stuff they have in their Q&A at the bottom. You're acting like this will bankrupt the site.

It's a AW feature I and many others would welcome, you know? The point of this whole thread.

It also isn't that hairy.

You don't really progress anything by throwing stupid insults at me you chump. There a button on the AW site where you can submit your suggestion. Why don't you see how far you will get?  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

In Greece the phrase 'normal sex' means oral and vaginal, anal is extra.

Ironic then that in France, "Greek" refers to anal  :unknown:

Offline A Decent Fist

Ironic then that in France, "Greek" refers to anal

It used to be called that here, too. You'd sometimes see it advertised on those printed tart cards in London phone boxes.

Apparently, a tit wank used to be known as Spanish. So there would be cards advertising French (oral), Greek and Spanish.

Offline Marmalade

Hopefully AW is maybe reading this ...

They’ve made some improvements to the app. But it doesn’t show the prossie’s AW number. We need that to check her UKP feedback. For that and other reasons an “open in website” button in the app would be useful.

If the app gives us the features we want then it’s useful and quicker than opening the web version on a phone browser. If it doesn’t it will get ignored.