Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW South Wales  (Read 808 times)

Offline Thinkingout_loud

Hi all

Looking for an affordable (£130 max) BBW in South Wales. Any recommendations? I used to see Sweet Siren Rose years ago, but she disappeared and I lost her number.

She was my go to for years. Time and effort appreciated

Offline justalad

Hi all

Looking for an affordable (£130 max) BBW in South Wales. Any recommendations? I used to see Sweet Siren Rose years ago, but she disappeared and I lost her number.

She was my go to for years. Time and effort appreciated
Jessica Banks is well reviewed.

Offline Razor Boy

Jessica Banks
Farrah Indi
Far From Average

All superb  :thumbsup: :dance:

Offline wannabe

Of the ones mentioned I've only seen Jessica Banks. Good service including cim, and I would see her again given the chance.

Online WelshMichael

Jessica Banks
Farrah Indi
Far From Average

All superb  :thumbsup: :dance:

I've not seen Jessica but have enjoyed the company of Farrah and Far from Average. Like others though they don't seem to be available at the moment (both use hotels for incalls I think) so the OP may have a little wait to meet them.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Last time I saw Farrah she'd lost a decent amount of weight (and looked very good for it). So she's certainly still a BW, but not as much of a BBW as she was

Offline Razor Boy

Yes GP, agreed  :thumbsup:

In size order , for clarity, I would say Jessica, FFA then Farrah. All a nice handful though  :drinks:

Offline bazingaboy

I have seen FFA. She was very enthusiastic. She left the hotel room door open for me, I walked in to find her naked on all fours with her ass in the air rubbing her pussy. She looked at me, said I hope your hungry for pussy. I just dived straight in 😁

Offline Bonio

I have seen FFA. She was very enthusiastic. She left the hotel room door open for me, I walked in to find her naked on all fours with her ass in the air rubbing her pussy. She looked at me, said I hope your hungry for pussy. I just dived straight in 😁

That is quite the welcom

Online WelshMichael

She did a similar thing when I met her. When I walked in she was lying naked on the bed and demanded I give her something to suck. Would have been rude not to oblige...

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She did a similar thing when I met her. When I walked in she was lying naked on the bed and demanded I give her something to suck. Would have been rude not to oblige...

She's certainly not the shy, retiring type  :D

Offline Thinkingout_loud

Thanks all so far.

Never seen any of them, so my hitlist has grown .

Offline Thinkingout_loud

I like them in all sizes. What's your verdict?