Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best bj cardiff/south wales  (Read 1498 times)

Offline welshwizard11

As a guy who appreciates not just any bj, but a GREAT bj, any recommendations as to who has mastered the act of fellatio in Cardiff and its surrounding areas. Thanks.

Offline Corus Boy

As a guy who appreciates not just any bj, but a GREAT bj, any recommendations as to who has mastered the act of fellatio in Cardiff and its surrounding areas. Thanks.

Since JLC retired there's no one else still working I can suggest in Cardiff.

There's a review for Working Wendy that made interesting reading but she's not in Cardiff unless you can tempt her to tour.

So please let us know who you can recommend from your adventures so far.

SeekingtheTruth

It’s subjective, what one person thinks is great will b crap to another. Give some examples of who you think is great so we have a benchmark.

Offline SO595

"Best" is always going to be subjective so it might be useful to tell us what you like in a BJ, but Aimee Snow ticks all my boxes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Samattha is pretty good too

Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SO595

It’s subjective, what one person thinks is great will b crap to another. Give some examples of who you think is great so we have a benchmark.

Great minds and all that  :D
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

+1, it’s like best breasts, looks etc, etc, what floats your boat will sink mine without trace type of thing. Read reviews, the best for you will soon become apparent, for me a good b j always feels better when your looking at a good looking face doing the deed, may not be the same for others, the sight of alizee21 on the end of my knob was too much to cop with in one session  :wacko:

Offline Corus Boy

Are we all sitting holding our breath?  :drinks:

Offline Proton

I've had some really enjoyable BJ's here in Cardiff the way I like it, the two ladies are both great all rounders yet totally different physics.
  I have enjoyed Aimee's company many times at home in the last few years, great individual, with her toy-bag. ;) 
 I have had only one longish enjoyable encounter with Samattha and I certainly will have a loads more in the near future.

jammy

Red totally spot on there pal. Has that alize21 vanished? :scare: :dash:

np500

Red totally spot on there pal. Has that alize21 vanished? :scare: :dash:

For now , gone home to France when her college finished, she has a few educational things she wants to do and said she will do tours over here at a later date, too dodgy in France because of the laws over there ! hopefully her sell out tour here ( Cardiff ) will sway her to tour Cardiff when ( and if ) she does eventually tour over here.

Offline dumbo25

hopefully her sell out tour here ( Cardiff ) will sway her to tour Cardiff when ( and if ) she does eventually tour over here.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline welshwizard11

Thanks for your replies guys. I agree that it's totally subjective. Some like gagging, some do not. Some like slow and sensual and some like hard and fast. I like all aspects (provided that it's done with great enthusiasm) and a girl who can do it all and varies those styles (I'm not asking for much am I!) one dimensional is of no interest to me.

If any of you guys could give a top 5 or any recommendations for the requirements above, that would be greatly appreciated.

I will then attempt to book and review the girl that I choose/was recommended.

Offline mrdiamond77

Aimee Snow is fantastic, and gives a great BJ.

np500

Aimee, W B, s j , Elise, there are loads, easier to name the shit ones , Roma’s , done  :lol:

Offline welshpunter17

If you're anything like me and consider everything in Wales to be local and you don't mind driving then might I suggest...

I've never experienced anything quite like it, had her on her knees and face fucked her whilst holding onto the back of her head and she swallowed the lot after basically being suffocated and drowned.

Offline Gastroboy

Agree with Red - there are so many
WB, Lileth, Far From Average, Samattha, Sexiness69, Olivia Louise.... the list goes on

np500

If you're anything like me and consider everything in Wales to be local and you don't mind driving then might I suggest...

I've never experienced anything quite like it, had her on her knees and face fucked her whilst holding onto the back of her head and she swallowed the lot after basically being suffocated and drowned.
Sounds great, West Bromwich is in Birmingham ish mind, Swansea and Bristol’s my limit  at the mo, not that most of us need to leave Cardiff if I’m honest !

SeekingtheTruth

Sounds great, West Bromwich is in Birmingham ish mind, Swansea and Bristol’s my limit  at the mo, not that most of us need to leave Cardiff if I’m honest !

Isn’t she normally down Llanelli way?

np500

Thought she must be a welsh s p on tour , can’t say I’ve heard of her, so no idea ?

Offline mr big

SJ WB Aimee Holly D this list could go on, but u wont go wrong with the ones mentioned.

np500

SJ WB Aimee Holly D this list could go on, but u wont go wrong with the ones mentioned.
Don’t think anyone who has seen a load of the girls in our area could name just one as the best, some will have a favorite as thay click , but loads are damned good , simple as that.

Offline mr big

Don’t think anyone who has seen a load of the girls in our area could name just one as the best, some will have a favorite as thay click , but loads are damned good , simple as that.
Very true there was one for me that stood out lola belle, unfortunately retired fuck me I used to say to her where does all that spit come from, it was unreal but that's what I like others may not.

Offline welshpunter17

Yeah, shes usually in llanelli area, heads up to the midlands for a few days a month

Offline wantfun

Gingerblowjobfairy she is some cocksucker pierced tongue suckes you dry swallows the lot and licks your cock clean best bj by far my cock was tingling for days after that,based few miles outside Llanelli quite large body may not be for some though but worth it for bj.