Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie Scott - Cardiff Central  (Read 9440 times)

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

This is an interesting thread, but can I make a suggestion that this part of it it be moved to the other section and titled something appropriate, eg "Portfolio concerns".  Partly as it is off subject, but mainly it will be easier to reference at a later point if required.

Certainly worrying what the girls are saying here.

Good idea Iver. I wonder if someone more techhie than me do this?

And, I'm bound to say, I apologise to VW and Scutty for my initial scepticism when they raised red flags about portfolio. They seem to be vindicated

Online scutty brown

This is an interesting thread, but can I make a suggestion that this part of it it be moved to the other section and titled something appropriate, eg "Portfolio concerns".  Partly as it is off subject, but mainly it will be easier to reference at a later point if required.

Certainly worrying what the girls are saying here.

The problem with that idea  is that  the recent info needs the historic lies to be understood.
Splitting the thread  rremoves the context and understanding

vw

And, I'm bound to say, I apologise to VW and Scutty for my initial scepticism when they raised red flags about portfolio. They seem to be vindicated

Well hopefully will get cleared up in the end, sure thee will be more revelations with these things there usually are.

Big shame that lowlife pimp is still on UKE as rewind and logs on most nights, possibly collecting info to help him cause misery. 

WelshElise

Well hopefully will get cleared up in the end, sure thee will be more revelations with these things there usually are.

Big shame that lowlife pimp is still on UKE as rewind and logs on most nights, possibly collecting info to help him cause misery.
probably rewind is a good name considering the allegations probably the reason he hasnt called himself portfolio on there but now i'm specalting

STAR-LORD

But I'll ask you a new question, seems you've spoke about Frankie being 10 out 10 on HughJardon's review, in which case if Frankie was as devious and dangerous as she was, and considering your allegations and dispute in June/July, you wouldn't have said shit.

Do you think Frankie Scott still deserves to be on the blacklist? Yes or no?

My review on Kenzie is spot on and exactly as it happened, I had many great bookings with her and she is one of the best bookings I have ever had, but reality is she did threat to out me, I didn't blacklist her I purely stated the facts.  I can't refer to Frankie Scott because I have not met her, but I can refer to Kenzie and I had some excellent times meeting her.

Reality is it's sad when the odd few on her make up things because they don't know any different, time wasters really :hi:

Well fook me and suck me sideways.  :crazy:

Have I just entered the twilight zone?! Or am I dealing with a potential candidate for the new and improved Brady bunch?

Did I say you blacklisted her? No. Did I say you banned her? No. I asked, do you think she deserves to still be on the blacklist?

"Never underestimate the unpredictability of stupidity."

I swear I must be talking in riddles, as simple short answers to simplified questions are obviously very difficult for you to cope with responding to, as asked by myself or others...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:15:48 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

Answers required, e.g , if hursq is in portfolios pocket and was pushing for  B B , I can only presume the girls reported this to the boss,  Or were the  girls too afraid to report him to the boss or did the boss just turn a blind eye to the girls safety requests as he punted and reviewed many times there ( and elsewhere ) ?

WelshElise

Answers required, e.g , if hursq is in portfolios pocket and was pushing for  B B , I can only presume the girls reported this to the boss,  Or were the  girls too afraid to report him to the boss or did the boss just turn a blind eye to the girls safety requests as he punted and reviewed many times there ( and elsewhere ) ?
I heard it was reported and he did nothing about it with verious punters not just 1 its also the reason that a well known and liked sp ended up leaving I will respect her privacy and not say wich one as its obviously seen as sexual asult and i think she deserves her privacy on the matter it wasnt frankie though its one of the girls I never met think she started there after I left
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:04:51 pm by WelshElise »

Husqvarna360

Welsh Elise, as a service provider your are stirring a huge shit pie and making allegations that are completely untrue which is sad. 

The fact is I rated and have met Kenzie many times and I do rate her 10 out of 10 and still do, but my feedback on what happened with her suggesting to out me was true like all my other feedback here,  don't suggest for one second further about BB, there's a line and I don't cross it and you should not make suggestions as such.

It's morally wrong for you to make such suggestions in fact it's quite sick that you could dream up such a comment. 

I didn't realise you worked at this place before, it was before I started visiting there, it makes sense now reading your messages your clearly very bitter and on some kind of payback mission.. Very sad and I feel sorry for you being in such a sad made up place in you life.. But hey you have plenty of stretch mark skin on your stomach even though you are petite, I know because I met you at another agency and should have reviewed you at that time because you were a stinker.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:10:26 pm by Husqvarna360 »

np500

Not saying she  did or didn’t say she’d out you as I wasn’t there, but why would she feel so strongly about something after many great punts to even think it , never mind  say it ?  Something obviously happened ?

Offline Dan Dastardly

Can anyone explain to me in a nutshell what this thread is all about, I've use Portfolio a few times, reviewed a couple of girls that I've wanted to, never had dealings with Mr Waxman and I've always been happy with the service and with one exception found the girls great and nobody has ever asked me to review anyone.
Oh and please could somebody try to calm this girl Elise down, maybe she we would be better off employing  a tutor to teach her basic English, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about!

vw

But hey you have plenty of stretch mark skin on your stomach even though you are petite, I know because I met you at another agency and should have reviewed you at that time because you were a stinker.
Convenient that all of a sudden you saw her, no mention of it before to save other punters hard earned cash.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I call bullshit on that.

I've use Portfolio a few times

58% of your reviews, a few is playing it down.   :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:27:18 pm by vw »

WelshElise

Welsh Elise, as a service provider your are stirring a huge shit pie and making allegations that are completely untrue which is sad. 

The fact is I rated and have met Kenzie many times and I do rate her 10 out of 10 and still do, but my feedback on what happened with her suggesting to out me was true like all my other feedback here,  don't suggest for one second further about BB, there's a line and I don't cross it and you should not make suggestions as such.

It's morally wrong for you to make such suggestions in fact it's quite sick that you could dream up such a comment. 

I didn't realise you worked at this place before, it was before I started visiting there, it makes sense now reading your messages your clearly very bitter and on some kind of payback mission.. Very sad and I feel sorry for you being in such a sad made up place in you life.. But hey you have plenty of stretch mark skin on your stomach even though you are petite, I know because I met you at another agency and should have reviewed you at that time because you were a stinker.
you were caught out on your lies dont go blaming me is that why im being thretend trolled  still have friends who work there girls do still talk to each other the police are involved to do with all that  you stalked her and harrassed her to within an inch of her sanity so much so she moved away you made up a load of bull shit to slate her name and then forgot that you did or havent you realised that you have your still dodging n w and  vw questions i know frankie gave her support when she was at her wits end  that is all you are either dull as dishwater or dont know when to give up

WelshElise

Can anyone explain to me in a nutshell what this thread is all about, I've use Portfolio a few times, reviewed a couple of girls that I've wanted to, never had dealings with Mr Waxman and I've always been happy with the service and with one exception found the girls great and nobody has ever asked me to review anyone.
Oh and please could somebody try to calm this girl Elise down, maybe she we would be better off employing  a tutor to teach her basic English, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about!
not all reviewers are asked to review calm down i have panick button installed at my home because of this im getting threats fake bookings ect im not the only girl who is or has gone through this or havent you read lady ditas comment english is not my first language welsh is meaning i find some words hard to spell in english or are you another one on his pay roll?? I dont know i only know of a few that are or were! so 6 sps going through the same thing are obviously lying  compared to some one who contradicted himself more than once on the same subject
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:53:03 pm by WelshElise »

WelshElise

you what streatchmarks yes i do i dont hide that fact its called having children yes you did but your reviews span back before i left portfolio you were rough you were agressive you stelthed one of the illicit girls aswell as at least one of the portfolio girls that i know of dont give me bull shit your comments are dripping with turning this around  you still got caught out on your lies re frankie as if anyone is going to belive a word from you now as for that comment you didnt mention that on your comment on one of my reviews just that i have wierd marks and loose skin that you didnt like

Offline aps

Scary reading, this thread. I have used Portfolio many times. May be I have been lucky, not to have any problems so far. There are girls who have left them who I wished to go back to see. I have also met some ex-portfolio girls who are now Independent. But reading all this worries me. Maybe I should stay clear for a bit.

WelshElise

Scary reading, this thread. I have used Portfolio many times. May be I have been lucky, not to have any problems so far. There are girls who have left them who I wished to go back to see. I have also met some ex-portfolio girls who are now Independent. But reading all this worries me. Maybe I should stay clear for a bit.
police are investigating so its compleatly up to you if you feel its safe or not to

Offline Dan Dastardly

not all reviewers are asked to review calm down i have panick button installed at my home because of this im getting threats fake bookings ect im not the only girl who is or has gone through this or havent you read lady ditas comment english is not my first language welsh is meaning i find some words hard to spell in english or are you another one on his pay roll?? I dont know i only know of a few that are or were! so 6 sps going through the same thing are obviously lying  compared to some one who contradicted himself more than once on the same subject
Still don't know what this is all about sorry, think I'll go and have a lie down

Offline Mil 34

I wish I had brought my popcorn now. This thread is getting more interesting each post.

I to was sceptical when scutty and vw started the whole thing off but it looks like there’s more going on with portfolios than we will know
Waxman seems a nasty vindictive twat. .

Offline Dan Dastardly

Convenient that all of a sudden you saw her, no mention of it before to save other punters hard earned cash.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I call bullshit on that.

58% of your reviews, a few is playing it down.   :sarcastic:
I didn't know you were good at maths!     I only ever heard of Portfolio just after I joined here, started using it when I heard all the rave reviews about Farrah and her mate

Offline Steelworker

Still don't know what this is all about sorry, think I'll go and have a lie down

Dan, the thread started with the positive review, a question was asked why the SP was blacklisted. The answer is based on a report by Husq. The SP with a new profile name had refused to meet with Husq. Subsequently he alleged she threatened to out him which he reported. I don’t believe he’s been outed but I’m not sure why, as an experienced punter, that he was in a position for that to be possible. It suggests an element of over-familiarity which is unwise.

The whole issue of Portfolio got included. It’s a frequent topic. Many of us have used them and seen good SP’s during business transactions with no nefarious practices like discounts for reviews. However, the weight of evidence leads many to believe (including me) with certainty that the business ethics of the owner do not stand the test of scrutiny.

Also during this thread, there are allegations of stalking behaviour and potential barebacking behaviour against Husq which are strongly worded. Also, he commented positively on the same SP and hasn’t adequately provided a reason for that in my opinion. He’s denied the bareback but hasn’t addressed the stalking behaviour allegation or whether the blacklisting was justified as he reflects on the matter and whether his behaviour was in keeping with a professional only approach to the SP after a large amount of visits.

I’ve seen the SP in question twice and found her, most importantly, to perform as reviewed and to be very discreet in her approach.

np500

There’s no issues with the girls at all , it’s the shit that thay have had to put up with while working there ( slavery springs to mind ) and what goes on after which looks like bullying, disrespect, stalking, mind games,  the list goes on , not liking what I’m reading, but best it’s out there for the safety of the girls and hopefully this harassment can come to an end !
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 05:40:12 pm by np500 »

WelshElise

Hi guys,

Elisa is dress size 6, probably A cup breasts with highlight shortish bob hair cut, age is about 22ish and unusual for a girl so slim she does have some saggy skin on her belly which was very unusual.

I visited for 30 mins and had dfk, reverse oral, protected sex, com and swallow but it just wasn't right for me and won't return.  Pleasant enough girl tho and is willing to please, I think A levels is an option for extra but it wasn't something I was looking for today.

From my personal experience it was ok but I wouldn't revisit, just not for me.
for vw

vw

for vw

thanks form that, another lie by husq then.

which is it then
Hi guys,

Elisa is dress size 6, probably A cup breasts with highlight shortish bob hair cut, age is about 22ish and unusual for a girl so slim she does have some saggy skin on her belly which was very unusual.

I visited for 30 mins and had dfk, reverse oral, protected sex, com and swallow but it just wasn't right for me and won't return.  Pleasant enough girl tho and is willing to please, I think A levels is an option for extra but it wasn't something I was looking for today.

From my personal experience it was ok but I wouldn't revisit, just not for me.

or

I know because I met you at another agency and should have reviewed you at that time because you were a stinker.

Seems to have become a much worse punt today all of a sudden.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Dan, the thread started with the positive review, a question was asked why the SP was blacklisted. The answer is based on a report by Husq. The SP with a new profile name had refused to meet with Husq. Subsequently he alleged she threatened to out him which he reported. I don’t believe he’s been outed but I’m not sure why, as an experienced punter, that he was in a position for that to be possible. It suggests an element of over-familiarity which is unwise.

The whole issue of Portfolio got included. It’s a frequent topic. Many of us have used them and seen good SP’s during business transactions with no nefarious practices like discounts for reviews. However, the weight of evidence leads many to believe (including me) with certainty that the business ethics of the owner do not stand the test of scrutiny.

Also during this thread, there are allegations of stalking behaviour and potential barebacking behaviour against Husq which are strongly worded. Also, he commented positively on the same SP and hasn’t adequately provided a reason for that in my opinion. He’s denied the bareback but hasn’t addressed the stalking behaviour allegation or whether the blacklisting was justified as he reflects on the matter and whether his behaviour was in keeping with a professional only approach to the SP after a large amount of visits.

I’ve seen the SP in question twice and found her, most importantly, to perform as reviewed and to be very discreet in her approach.
Right thanks for clearing that up a bit, should be under another thread I guess and I’m sure Elise is a lovely girl but shouldn’t get involved

SeekingtheTruth

Not the first time he has displayed stalker like behaviour either. Check out the destiny dream saga.

STAR-LORD

you were caught out on your lies dont go blaming me is that why im being thretend trolled  still have friends who work there girls do still talk to each other the police are involved to do with all that  you stalked her and harrassed her to within an inch of her sanity so much so she moved away you made up a load of bull shit to slate her name and then forgot that you did or havent you realised that you have your still dodging n w and  vw questions i know frankie gave her support when she was at her wits end  that is all you are either dull as dishwater or dont know when to give up

Oh he certainly likes to dodge all right. Can he answer straight forward simple questions?

STAR-LORD

thanks form that, another lie by husq then.

which is it then
or

Seems to have become a much worse punt today all of a sudden.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeez Louise...he just can't stick to one story can he? Definately dodgy...  :thumbsdown:

vw

The whole issue of Portfolio got included. It’s a frequent topic. Many of us have used them and seen good SP’s during business transactions with no nefarious practices like discounts for reviews.

How do you know no nefarious practices were used for other punters out of interest?   :unknown: :unknown:

You would never know people just don't admit that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:00:24 pm by vw »

Online scutty brown

.............you were rough you were agressive you stelthed one of the illicit girls aswell as at least one of the portfolio girls that i know of ............
wasn't there a recent case where a condom remover was found guilty of rape? I'm sure I read it somewhere

vw

wasn't there a recent case where a condom remover was found guilty of rape? I'm sure I read it somewhere

Only in Switzerland and was reduced on appeal.

External Link/Members Only

Have not found any other cases in this country as recently looked after that north east pimp/bareback saga with blaire

Offline charlie-mott

Right thanks for clearing that up a bit, should be under another thread I guess and I’m sure Elise is a lovely girl but shouldn’t get involved

Why shouldn't she get involved? She has information that punters wouldn't and I don't see anything in the site rules about this.

Offline charlie-mott

I don't know if it has been tested in court, but I have heard that it could be classed as rape or sexual assault.

vw

Why shouldn't she get involved? She has information that punters wouldn't and I don't see anything in the site rules about this.

83% of his last 12 months reviews have been for portfolio, makes you wonder why he would not want her posting info?   :unknown: :unknown:

Offline charlie-mott

83% of his last 12 months reviews have been for portfolio, makes you wonder why he would not want her posting info?   :unknown: :unknown:

It's a mystery!

Offline Steelworker

How do you know no nefarious practices were used for other punters out of interest?   :unknown: :unknown:

You would never know people just don't admit that sort of thing.

I agree with you. It’s now difficult to separate sensible comments from those who are tainted. It’s up to our judgement

Offline SO595

My review on Kenzie is spot on and exactly as it happened, I had many great bookings with her and she is one of the best bookings I have ever had, but reality is she did threat to out me, I didn't blacklist her I purely stated the facts.  I can't refer to Frankie Scott because I have not met her, but I can refer to Kenzie and I had some excellent times meeting her.

Yet in the post that precipitated her blacklisting, you seem quite certain Frankie and Kenzie are one and the same:

Hi guys, and apologies I haven't commented on this and contributed much over the last few weeks but the threat from this girl has been totally unreasonable and dangerously spooked me!! it's a shit feeling.. I am definately not a one WG girl guy and you can see from my varied reviews that I am a varied guy and I do like a variety.

The only reason I have added a further comment to this thread is because the communication with this girl was threatening towards me and whistle blow!

I have met the girl about 10 times, but she takes things personal and has threated to 'go public' whatever's that threat means and I have no idea why, I have only been very respectful to her..

She is a lovely girl and has a fantastic personality but unfortunately I can only think her increased obvious smoking of skunk has played with her head. 

She had been on Aw:

Roxy47

HoneyNextDoor

And I have written a review for her as Kenzie.

In all fairness my bookings have been great with her, but unfortunately she has crossed the line with threats to go public and share details... And although it's taken me some big big bollocks to post this, it's important that I do!!

:dash:

and later in the current thread you confirm it:

The more you post, the less credible you seem.

Reading your post about her threat in the context of what's been said since, I can't help wondering if her threat to "'go public' whatever's that threat means" is actually a threat to "out" you in the traditional sense (reveal your real identity) as you suggest, or to reveal dodgy practices that you may have been involved in.

This whole saga seems completely fucking dodgy looking back :dash:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

As I’ve only meet her twice, I obviously don’t know her personally and never will , but it still don’t add up to me why she would go from 10 great visits to wanting to out ( what ever context that may mean ? ) hursq, things have been said and eluded to, but something has happened here for this young ladie to feel that intimidated or threatened to offer up such a threat, she wouldn’t do this surly if no danger or Theat was felt by her, I alway look on a meet to mean while any s p is in my company, I am responsible for her safety, I would be horrified if any girl felt unsafe or intimidated by my impending visit, the fact it’s got to this , I think something has happened to freak her out for sure ?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 06:57:12 pm by np500 »

STAR-LORD

Yet in the post that precipitated her blacklisting, you seem quite certain Frankie and Kenzie are one and the same:

and later in the current thread you confirm it:

The more you post, the less credible you seem.

Reading your post about her threat in the context of what's been said since, I can't help wondering if her threat to "'go public' whatever's that threat means" is actually a threat to "out" you in the traditional sense (reveal your real identity) as you suggest, or to reveal dodgy practices that you may have been involved in.

This whole saga seems completely fucking dodgy looking back :dash:

Exactly SO595. His whole theory is a load of cheese on toast bollocks.  :thumbsdown:

SeekingtheTruth

Exactly SO595. His whole theory is a load of cheese on toast bollocks.  :thumbsdown:

You really do come out with some weird fucking saying at times.  :D

STAR-LORD

You really do come out with some weird fucking saying at times.  :D

What's wrong with cheese on toast bollocks?

WelshElise

Well he did and I quote say *he needed some big bollox to post it probably because it was just that bollox think nw is just having a joke at him

STAR-LORD

Well he did and I quote say *he needed some big bollox to post it probably because it was just that bollox think nw is just having a joke at him

"Cheese on toast bollocks". Because Husqvarna had to have them to spread it around...

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:29:28 pm by STAR-LORD »

Online scutty brown

STAR-LORD

How about 'Welsh rarebit, cheese on toast, chicken bollocks'?  :unknown:

Offline Livingthedream874

The whole stealthing thing is currently being pushed as a case for sexual assault if not outright rape - which it should be in all honestly. I mean people are getting sent down for 10 years at a time for deliberately infecting others with HIV/AIDS and since this is a short step away from that there's no reason it shouldn't be taken as seriously.

As for the whole Portfolio mess - I've only used them the once based on some good reviews from non-discredited punters here. Saw Ashlee and she was great. Have tried to make a few bookings since then, specifically Aimee/Chloe/Larissa but all fell through for one reason or another. Only experience with deal with LW was whilst trying to book one of the English girls who travelled in (name escapes me atm) which I had to cancel, then got a earful off him before hanging up.

Guess word is now out. If any of the girls taking part here can get the remaining girls out of there and indy looks like you'd be doing them all a favour

STAR-LORD

The whole stealthing thing is currently being pushed as a case for sexual assault if not outright rape - which it should be in all honestly. I mean people are getting sent down for 10 years at a time for deliberately infecting others with HIV/AIDS and since this is a short step away from that there's no reason it shouldn't be taken as seriously.

As for the whole Portfolio mess - I've only used them the once based on some good reviews from non-discredited punters here. Saw Ashlee and she was great. Have tried to make a few bookings since then, specifically Aimee/Chloe/Larissa but all fell through for one reason or another. Only experience with deal with LW was whilst trying to book one of the English girls who travelled in (name escapes me atm) which I had to cancel, then got a earful off him before hanging up.

Guess word is now out. If any of the girls taking part here can get the remaining girls out of there and indy looks like you'd be doing them all a favour

Well pointed out. With assclowns who indulge in that freakish behaviour, quite frankly I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Husqvarna360

Wow... It's a huge thread going on here and it's a shame that there are some serious some serious shit stirrers and dreamers here, nothing changes for me and as I mentioned I have met Kenzie many times and she is 10 out of 10 and that won't change, yes, there was this there was this threats rom her which I have honestly noted on here but that doesn't change my view on the bookings I had with her and she is 10 out of 10.

:hi:

vw

Wow... It's a huge thread going on here and it's a shame that there are some serious some serious shit stirrers and dreamers here, nothing changes for me and as I mentioned I have met Kenzie many times and she is 10 out of 10 and that won't change, yes, there was this there was this threats rom her which I have honestly noted on here but that doesn't change my view on the bookings I had with her and she is 10 out of 10.

Still attacking the players not the post then and avoiding another question  :dash: :dash: :dash:

to remind you here is the question, i'm sure you will ignore.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171367.msg1827009#msg1827009

Quite a list of  allegations against you; removing condoms, using the forum to settle scores and fake reviews, your question dodging and lies so far on this thread it doesn't look good for you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:02:14 am by vw »

Online scutty brown

so lets have some clarification over these "threats"
just exactly did she say? and why did she say it? what did you do to create the problem? any why did she not carry through on the threat?
Do you see the problem? Theres no apparent reason for her to do it, and nothing to suggest she ever did.
However there's plenty to show that you're not being accurate in your story