Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: duos are they worth the money?  (Read 804 times)

alloutdavies

i am keen  to try a Duo. Are they really worth the money? Recommendations?

Offline HughJardon

I bet the girls love duos,  less cock for the same money

I loves them though,  and if you've never done one then your in for a treat

Be a Christmas pressie to myself  :P

Gatchaman

Only done the one, so hardly an expert, but enjoyed it very much and will be looking to do more.  Unfortunately 50% of the pair I saw has just announced her retirement so I can't recommend then to you  :(  I'm sure some of the other guys will be along with recommendations though.

Only you can decide whether it's worth the spend.  It's the same decision as when booking a solo punt.  Would £200 to see Mollie, Annabelle or Sienna be worth it to you compared to ~£100 to see one of the Amys?

Two top indies will cost you £300-400 for the hour versus about £300 for Farrah and Ashlee via Portfolio.  Cardiff companions do £260 duos, or at the other end of the scale you could see External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only for £190.

External Link/Members Only is offering duos at £280 but stopped answering my e-mails when I asked for details of the other girl and how interactive they are.

Do let us know how you get on though  :)

np500

All my 4 mff's were with said retiree, all I can say is thay were all great and will do more in time as I have to re asses now for obvious reasons , but if you fined two you like , make sure Thay are in to what you want, I like the intimat stuff between all three so thay had to be in to each other as well, so you have to make doubly sure this is on offer, ( at these prices ) if you just want them to concentrate on you, much easier to sort, but if you find a Stella double act, ffs let us know .

Offline Hotmat

I find that real FFM are worth it : shared BJ, lesbian RO and snogging...
Now I've had 3 lately and they felt more like F-M-F, where each gal was waiting their turn...  :thumbsdown:

So unless you are falling on 2 perfect bi punts, you might be disappointed