Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent FBSM in the East Midlands  (Read 1989 times)

mk1987

Hi all!

Im looking for a decent FBSM in the East Midlands. Ive tried to contact Rub Notts but their website is down and the phone is not answering.

I'm not into the Thai places. I prefer a good quality independent or a decent massage spa parlour type of thing. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

mk1987

Thank you both for your suggestions. Im looking for something around the Coventry, Derby and Notts area. Could possibly travel to Birmingham if its worth.

Offline Mr Garmin

I saw Billie at Rub last week and she told me that they were having to move out of their premises as the lease was up and they were looking for another place.

Offline Mikepboro

How about:

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone visited the massage service, and can recommend the lady?

mk1987

Havent tried  but the fact she is 53 doesnt do it for me.

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Hello Mikepboro,

Yes I have visited this lady but it was almost 2 years ago now. Very safe location with easy on street parking.
 Although she is in her early 50's she has the body of someone 20 years younger at least. She is a regular visitor to the gym and has a very toned body that many much younger women would be proud of.
 The massage is good with lots of sensuous touches, lots of reaching under to stroke the bits. It certainly aroused me because it was nearly all over while I was still lying face down. I had to ask her to stop for a few minutes.

She is very good and I can recommend her....well, as I say it was about 2 years now since I visited her so assuming nothing has changed in that time. The only reason I haven't returned is the distance from my location and I don't have a readily available reason to be in that area.

Offline Perrier

FBSM is my thing, but I don't normally venture that far north.

Adele & Carmella at Hush both used to work at Ego - it's been a few years, but I recall them both being pretty decent.

I'm sure they could sort something out for you.

External Link/Members Only

Grey Punter

I have seen her a number of times and can endorse what HJAddict said. She has an excellent smooth body  and a first class technique. If tantric massage is your thing then I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Grey Punter

Offline Mikepboro

Thanks for those replies. I've never tried Tantric, but it sounds as if I might like the lady.  I'll give it a go.