Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never ceases to disappoint  (Read 2347 times)

Offline MrMan1973

:wacko:

I mean she’s either brutally honest or, well, a bit stupid.
Either way this amused me somewhat this morning..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Classic mate. I think the second assumption is about right pal.

Offline ZeroCount

This could start a whole new trend of honest profiles, advertising services like POWE (pissed off wife experience) and OWE (oral without enthusiasm).

Offline MajorPayne

Her bad spelling disappoints me :(

Offline Stongwee53

Semi proffessional player ready to turn the game on its head. Sounds like a new signing your team makes who when given his chance only disappoints.

Offline Straightsix

Never underestimate the thick ones, they're normally a decent shag.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline NickyBobby

Only 1 feedback from an inactive (possibly a burner) account so not too many taking her up on the offer

Offline wantkinkyfun

She is quite local to me and I laughed at her words but didn't visit because of the cost.

Offline bops909

Well it seems she has heard the voice of UKP and corrected one of the mistakes in the profile.  :yahoo:

Just one though  :dash:

A few more to go yet ...

I wonder if choosing who she did as her favourite celebrity is a indication of who she thinks her audience is ?

Offline Newtothisstuff

For such a short profile, it's actually quite impressive that she'd managed to squeeze so many mistakes into it.
It put me off booking her before I even noticed the ridiculous price she charges. If she doesn't care enough to even check her own advert properly, I don't hold out a great deal of hope that a booking would be particularly professional either.

Offline ZeroCount

Much though I'm annoyed by bad grammar and spelling in general, I'm not convinced that a solid grasp of written English is necessarily a prerequisite for being a good fuck.

Offline Straightsix

Much though I'm annoyed by bad grammar and spelling in general, I'm not convinced that a solid grasp of written English is necessarily a prerequisite for being a good fuck.
+1
A few well timed grunts and 3 word sentences are all you need. Not even small talk of the weather is necessary.

Offline HailWood

+1
A few well timed grunts and 3 word sentences are all you need. Not even small talk of the weather is necessary.
Actually I find Spanish an amazingly sexy language when uttered by a hot Columbian while she’s riding me.   :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 10:18:37 am by HailWood »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I don't mind a few errors and spelling mistakes in a profile. Especially if it states that the SP is foreign. I just find that the UK SPs who post really poor quality adverts tend to be the ones who give poor quality bookings too.

Offline Dipper

I’d much rather this than some “university educated, professional” baloney with a million do’s and don'ts on there.

Offline Straightsix

Actually I find Spanish an amazingly sexy language when uttered by a hot Columbian while she’s riding me.   :wacko:
...until she says 'noh telleh uncle Escobar'