Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Officially the East Midlands is the Worst Area for Punting  (Read 2384 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Just looking at the reviews and in the East Midlands only 3 out of 10 latest reviews gave a Positive Report, so I decide to se how other areas fared for Positive Reviews in the last 10

London               7/10
East England       7/10
South East         4/10
South West        8/10
West Midlands     6/10
Wales               10/10
North West         6/10
North East          7/10
Yorkshire            4/10
Scotland            9/10
Northern Ireland  5/10

Why are we so bad? Are we picky? Are we being offered Crap Service and why aren't we all moving to Wales?

Thoughts?

vw

10 reviews means nothing, too small a sample to gain anything meaningful from.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:37:39 am by vw »

Offline HailWood

Agreed for once. All this tells us is that very recently we've had a bad run and it may not be a random sample of the population.
The larger the sample the more representative of the overall picture it will be and analysis needs to start with a premis which specifies the limits, e.g.
Which region has the poorest positive to non-positive ratio in the last 12 months?
I'm interested but not enough to count all those reviews.

vw

I am bored ...

Good to read once you are done, one thing i can guarantee is wales will have the highest proportion of positives by a long way.

Offline RogerBoner

I am bored ...
Me too  :(
This time last year I was punting daily. Now nothing  :(
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 12:13:34 pm by RogerBoner »

vw

Me too  :(
This time last year I was punting daily. Now nothing  :(

Oh dear, get counting then.   :D

Offline mr-oraltastic

Was going to try and book Lady Volpe for tomorrow but now she has given up Incalls then I am stuck ... she was one of only 2 good punts that I have had this year and the other is a lady who comes to Nottingham to visit her daughter at Uni and covers the cost of the hotel by doing a couple of punts so she is only available once every few weeks ... in term time

Offline Picti

Agreed for once. All this tells us is that very recently we've had a bad run and it may not be a random sample of the population.
The larger the sample the more representative of the overall picture it will be and analysis needs to start with a premis which specifies the limits, e.g.
Which region has the poorest positive to non-positive ratio in the last 12 months?
I'm interested but not enough to count all those reviews.

Oh festive harmony; do I see mistletoe?  :lol:

What they said. Plus this would need proper statistical analysis to cover relevant variables like number of punters and WGs, punters' typical rating trends, managing outliers (not outright liars VW  ;)) of e.g. a regularly and positively reviewed subset of WGs or prolific reviewers, and many other variables. It's not impossible but you won't be doing it with an abacus! 

Offline HailWood

Oh festive harmony; do I see mistletoe?  :lol:

What they said. Plus this would need proper statistical analysis to cover relevant variables like number of punters and WGs, punters' typical rating trends, managing outliers (not outright liars VW  ;)) of e.g. a regularly and positively reviewed subset of WGs or prolific reviewers, and many other variables. It's not impossible but you won't be doing it with an abacus!
Oooh - moderating the inputs - now we are talking sexy!!
There could be a PhD research project in this for some budding Economist/Statistician.

Offline HailWood

There could be a PhD research project in this for some budding Economist/Statistician. Would require a lot of field research. Now where do I apply for my grant  :lol:

Bugger - in my excitement I hit reply not modify  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:25:44 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Picti

Being asked to moderate your input isn't sexy  :D

Offline HailWood

Being asked to moderate your input isn't sexy  :D
Well it seems to get the geeks at my workplace all excited  :D

Offline Jacobkim

Nottingham is worst city to punt :angry: in my 9 years of punting Nottingham has not been on my good list.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nottingham is worst city to punt :angry: in my 9 years of punting Nottingham has not been on my good list.

Nah, the whole EM is just as shiite. It wouldn't be so bad if these pro$$ies reduced their prices to compensate for the sub-standard, mind numbingly boring experience they provide. Most are overcharging, even £50 PH is way too much for them.  :thumbsdown:

Offline HailWood

Nottingham based lasses (so not including touring girls) that I have visited in Nottingham (and its wider catchment area) who, IMO, are as good as I have met anywhere - Woofie, Ava Grace, Paige, Tattooed Bombshell spring to mind.
Though I have to agree with Bangers - you pay a hefty price in the East Mids!

Offline mr-oraltastic

What a turnaround ... just looked at East Midlands and there are 14 consecutive Positive Reviews before you get to a Negative one

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What a turnaround ... just looked at East Midlands and there are 14 consecutive Positive Reviews before you get to a Negative one

Sod's law.... after you said above..... it had to happen... x3 reds in a row now (although 1 is an old one).

Offline HailWood

Positive review of Nottingham girl is coming  :dance:

Offline Ennui Smith

It has been a bit rubbish for a while now.  Once you have eliminated the fake profiles and sorted out those with bad feedback there isn't a lot left.  It gets increasingly difficult to find a regular girl who makes you want to go back for more.

Offline Taggart

That's as maybe, but none are what I'd call Class A fuck-me-sidewards punts. Those reviews are in the main for average run-of-the-mill girls.
The EM area has become a big disappointment, and even the touring girls tend to be has-beens past their prime and just doing the circuit.

Whether the scene has been ruined by Sergei and his pimped and cheating Romanians, Thaksin and his B&S Thai tarts or what is not easy to discern, but there's no one in the area I'd drop my pants for.  It's a bloody disaster.

vw

That's as maybe, but none are what I'd call Class A fuck-me-sidewards punts. Those reviews are in the main for average run-of-the-mill girls.
The EM area has become a big disappointment, and even the touring girls tend to be has-beens past their prime and just doing the circuit.

Whether the scene has been ruined by Sergei and his pimped and cheating Romanians, Thaksin and his B&S Thai tarts or what is not easy to discern, but there's no one in the area I'd drop my pants for.  It's a bloody disaster.

thanks for all the warnings which ones to avoid.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Taggart

In the desert of punting called Lincolnshire, this possibility has come up on the radar - External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure and was it a positive or negative experience?
TIA.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In the desert of punting called Lincolnshire, this possibility has come up on the radar - External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure and was it a positive or negative experience?
TIA.

£200PH  :dash:
No OWO on her likes list.

She joined UKE a few days ago and a member on there has asked her to justify her rate. Awaiting her reply.

Quote from: billy_91, post: 1118022, member: 1042
200 for an hr? We can get the same service for 140 from everyone else!

Thread on UKE:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:03:32 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Jamesbattersea

£200PH  :dash:
No OWO on her likes list.

She joined UKE a few days ago and a member on there has asked her to justify her rate. Awaiting her reply.

Thread on UKE:
External Link/Members Only

Some say Lincoln is a punting desert that's why the high prices, but she needs to be a gold plated oasis to charge those prices.!
She should take you out for dinner at that price.!
We have some gems at reasonal prices you jusf got to look a bit harder.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Good to read once you are done, one thing i can guarantee is wales will have the highest proportion of positives by a long way.

Why Wales VW?
Is it cos they're not fussy or cos they're used to sheep so any girl seems good?

vw

Why Wales VW?
Is it cos they're not fussy or cos they're used to sheep so any girl seems good?

they have some lucky punters, get your lottery tickets of them  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no idea why

Offline HailWood

they have some lucky punters, get your lottery tickets of them  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no idea why
Hope springs eternal in the land of bread and heaven. All prossies are gems and Wales will beat England at Twickenham (obviously I’m conveniently forgetting the World Cup  :sarcastic:).

Offline _Bender_

Really!?! .... Have you seen Derby!!!

Shiiiiiiiit!!!  :thumbsdown: