Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bounnythai – Hot Asian TS in Plymouth.  (Read 5884 times)

Offline sablood

Link: External Link/Members Only

Meet happened about a week ago. Just got the time to write this review now. Her profile says that she is still in Plymouth but not quite sure if she has moved from her original location.

Price: £100 for 30min

Comms: good. Messages exchanged via text. Quick and responsive. She has a NBA policy on her AW but she saw me (brown). Might be worth giving her a heads up before booking. Arranged a meeting for half an hours time so she is prompt. She speaks English really well.

Location: serviced apartment in city centre. I’ve been to it once before but it seems it’s really gotten worse In terms of discretion. She gave me the apartment number outside the block of flats, and I was supposed to ring up and let myself in. Unfortunately, the telecom doesn’t work and I stood like a knob outside for 5 minutes thinking whether I was ringing properly or not. Eventually the receptionist came out to ask me what I was doing, and I found out that the person you’re visiting has to come down physically to take you up. I phoned the SP to let her know the situation, and was seriously considering going home at this point…it was broad daylight mind you. The SP said that she would come down, and I still had a pulsatilla ache in my balls that could only be cured by one thing…so I waited for her. She came down quite quickly to open the door for me and lead me up to her room. Thank goodness she was convincing, so it looked like I was a normal person going upstairs to fuck a regular prossie rather a crazed pervert going upstairs to fuck a tranny. While I was being led up to her room, I saw an old granny giving me a very disapproving look that I found hilarious.

Looks: she looks legit. The video on BP is a fair reflection of how she looks. She was wearing a ‘come fuck me’ short tight black dress. Nice and slim with, with medium sized boobs and a pert ass. I followed her  up to the room imagining what I was going to do to her. Room was small but fit for purpose – neat but it was obvious that she had just got there. Double bed with clean sheets.

Services: once inside the room, the money was exchanged. She was friendly enough and gave me a small LFK. She asked me to wait whilst she was texting on the phone to her agency to let them know that discretion aspect of the apartment was shit. She did this whilst we were both lying on the bed and it allowed me to start exploring her body. She was only on the phone for about a minute, but squeezed her ass and breasts and reached down for her cock tucked away in her g-string. When ready, she put the phone on silent and laid it to the side while I rapidly disposed of my clothes. Laying on the bed side by side, we cuddled and kissed lightly for a bit. Went down to suckle on her breasts with my one hand gently stroking her cock. She let out very soft moans whilst this was going on. Eventually got down to service her cock (OWO). Flipped her over and made her stick her ass in the air while I ate out her ass and wanked her cock at the same time. Little more kissing and frotting and eventually on with the condom and I fucked her in missionary. Whilst doing this, she (and I) played with her cock and I bent down for frequent light kisses. Eventually blew in the condom and was handed some wipes to clean myself up. She became a little detached after I came and was soon back on her phone. Quick clean up, changed, peck on the cheek and took my leave. Luckily, the receptionist was not there when I was walking out the front door. Was about 15 minutes total.

Conclusion: the punt was okay. She was professional and kind of friendly without radiating much passion. The place was far from discrete.
VFM – not really. She may be worth a cheaper P&D. Don’t think I would return.
Other punters mileage may vary as I got the feeling that she may be passionate with the right person.

Offline sablood

Sorry, I meant for this review to be a neutral. Can any of the helpers sort this out?

Offline Gch1965

Sorry for my late review, I also saw her cpl weeks ago, must have been after OP as she came down to let me in, whilst stood at lift which took ages cleaner appeared giving us the look or maybe it was just my guilt lol, in lift she told me she been out night before, this meet was noon Saturday.

Cut to action onto bed owo both ways she did get hard but once stopped sucking  it drooped, tit sucking, rimmed her, on with condom, pumped her in mish, her cock flopping around until I came, half way through I did ask if she would fuck me but she said she wouldn't stay hard

As OP said good pump n dump, but she was obviously suffering from her night out.
Nice girl but had better.