Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know what's going on here? (AW profiles worded very similar) - Answered.  (Read 695 times)

Offline Ramon1234

Was just browsing through adult work profiles and noticed 2 accounts that I liked the look of. But I've noticed both accounts have text that's written word for word exactly the same. Does anyone know why this is? Are they just fake accouts maybe?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Private Parts

PG scam. Barebackers. Sergei is getting lazy
 :hi:

Offline Ramon1234

Oh God what is a pg scam? I'm new to this stuff if you can't tell

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online Coriniumstud

Offline Ramon1234

Will do lol didn't notice that

Offline Cimex

Also look out for the ones where they will ask you to whatsapp them if you use AW message system. Once they have you hooked they will ask for a deposit in the form of a voucher.  Unless you want to meet some guy in Nigeria its probably best to stop before sending a voucher!

On the other hand, I've just spent a fun time baiting them from a couple of profiles (two phones) and throw away email addresses.  I got as far as telling the scammer I was in the location and would give the girl a deposit  :D  in two minutes once I walk to the premises. 

Offline pewpewpew

A lot of these girls are managed by a pimp who does the profiles and often they are very similar or just a copy paste

Offline Watts.E.Dunn