Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the cheapest by the hour?  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have no answer - yet - but it might be interesting?

Online mr.bluesky

I have no answer - yet - but it might be interesting?

Depending on what level of service you are after but there is a Chinese lady by the name of Li in Coventry who does a 1 hour massage and happy ending for £40. Good vfm.  :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

And one (May, also Chinese) in New Milton (between Southampton and Bournemouth) who was also £40 for one hour including HE. Don't know of anyone cheaper!

Offline Bustydusty

Had an hour with cim and anal for £60 in Huddersfield (Tiffany) - was decent
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:05:33 am by Bustydusty »

Offline wearegreat

I am a regular visitor to Wenlan in Hyde for her Chinese massage with HE.(Until about 2 months ago due to Covid-19).
£40 for the hour and she strips naked for the whole massage. Touching allowed of her tits,arse and thighs. Sometimes allows touching of her clitty but positions herself so that it is awkward to do it. I am usually there for 70/75 minutes. Very good value.
Also Prisca in Ardwick will do a 1 hour massage with HE and OW for £40.  She will also be naked from start to finish . She would also let you fuck her to be included in the £40,although she has stopped doing FS about 6 months ago. She is a size 16/18 African woman but very friendly and good fun.
I highly recommend both or either of them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:58:36 am by wearegreat »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Horizontal pleasures

thanks for the replies, I should have defined it better, cheapest for a real f*ck not just a rub.

Offline Bustydusty

Had an hour with cim and anal for £60 in Huddersfield (Tiffany) - was decent
Actually was £70

Offline smiths

There has been a profile in the NW4 area of a Wild Jessica X where it says £50 an hour, the pics have now gone I see, but there were pics of a right boiler on the profile, and most certainly not a size 6 as the pimp had put, looked like a 16 to me, braindead moron. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Also the location says Willesden, spelt wrongly which is a good few miles from NW4. :rolleyes: Very rare to see an hourly rate under £80 in my area.

Offline qarma

This lass is very reasonably priced and includes anal in the price!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her a good few times and she always said I was too big for A, which is the standard excuse when you just don't want to. Her service is average, very vanilla and the exact same every time you visit. I've stopped seeing her but if I ever feel like cheap n cheerful then that's why I go back.

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

£50 an hour but never met her as she wanted pics

Offline LLPunting

Also Prisca in Ardwick will do a 1 hour massage with HE and OW for £40.  She will also be naked from start to finish . She would also let you fuck her to be included in the £40,although she has stopped doing FS about 6 months ago. She is a size 16/18 African woman but very friendly and good fun.
I highly recommend both or either of them.

Pricelessly apt location.  :thumbsup:

Offline wearegreat

Pricelessly apt location.  :thumbsup:
Whoosh. That is way,way over my head to be honest.
Probably on another planet. :dash: :lol: :D
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline LLPunting

Whoosh. That is way,way over my head to be honest.
Probably on another planet. :dash: :lol: :D

Pretend you're from Yorkshire... almost another planet, mostly harmless of course.