Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Online std testing nhs  (Read 717 times)

Offline kingmg

Has anyone tried the std kits that are free to order on NHS online?

How quick do you get you results?

Offline ZippoLighter

About a week. Easy to do, with a sample of blood taken from the side of your finger.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I really struggled to get enough blood to put in the tube, wasnt only me as a client of mine got the same kit and has a needle phobia so asked me to do his, alas same issue not enough blood for the tube :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Richthescouser

I really struggled to get enough blood to put in the tube, wasnt only me as a client of mine got the same kit and has a needle phobia so asked me to do his, alas same issue not enough blood for the tube :unknown:

After nearly passing out giving it 3 tries, I can strongly recommend putting your hand in hot water for 5-10 minutes first. The problem I had then was stopping the stuff coming out :-)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
After nearly passing out giving it 3 tries, I can strongly recommend putting your hand in hot water for 5-10 minutes first. The problem I had then was stopping the stuff coming out :-)

i gave up and just sent the swap and went to the clinic the following week lol next time il try that tho!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online Waterhouse

Try using the 'search' facility here - there are stacks of threads about this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221295.msg2440167#msg2440167

Offline somethingrandom

Warm your finger in hot water, don't use the side, use the tip as it's much easier to "milk"
It was as a faff the first time but much easier since.