Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FFS. Houston. God Bless America.  (Read 1687 times)

Offline cunningman

The woman known as 'The Perfect Girl' in Bedford did tell me that 50% was normal to 'the agency', and that was why she disappeared and came back with her own shonky flat as indie.  Seems she's gone now, which is a shame.

I thought 50% was a bit steep and so did she, but she's gone now so maybe indie isn't so easy, and MHP confirmed it as a share in Old Street.

I can't understand the 'give it all up' bit though.

jeez.  Can't beat Louis tho, for showing you things you hoped weren't true.

Anyone else feel that Louis was kind to that pimp?  'Its an emotional thing?' Really? FFS.

Offline maxxblue

The woman known as 'The Perfect Girl' in Bedford did tell me that 50% was normal to 'the agency', and that was why she disappeared and came back with her own shonky flat as indie.  Seems she's gone now, which is a shame.

I thought 50% was a bit steep and so did she, but she's gone now so maybe indie isn't so easy, and MHP confirmed it as a share in Old Street.

Anyone else feel that Louis was kind to that pimp?  'Its an emotional thing?' Really? FFS.

WTF  :unknown:

Offline Plan R

Ehhm.. 5 to midnight mate

Offline Solidrock

Ok, so the OP is commenting on the latest Louis Theroux BBC documentary about Houston’s pimps/prostitutes. Showed the worst seediest side of prostitution, it’s enough to put you off, especially if you live anywhere near the United states.

The Italian girl said she gave 100% of her takings to her pimp and then shit herself when she’d lost her previous nights takings knowing that a beating was forthcoming.

When he interviewed the pimp in jail I thought Louis was just being himself and managed very well to show up the pimp for the scumbag that he really was.

All very sad.

Offline cunningman

Ehhm.. 5 to midnight mate
Yes, and I'm still riled. FFS. 100% to the pimp?  I hope we can avoid that, or expose it.
I do not doubt Louis.  He makes people expose themselves. He has a lot of form.
Sometimes you know its indie.  And sometimes you hope its an indie in a group, and they are in control., and can take their stash back to EE and their kids.
It ain't Houston circuit tho.  And I hope it never is.

Offline standardpostage

Good programme, enjoyed it. Very informative. One of the reasons for being a pro, one of the girls said "easy money".

Offline cunningman

Good programme, enjoyed it. Very informative. One of the reasons for being a pro, one of the girls said "easy money".
Didn't you just want to give that pimp a big hug? Lovely bloke. :-(

Online fudi_maar

It seems a lot of these women actually want to be dominated. One of them even says that she likes to be roughed up - she gets turned on by it.
It was shocking to hear about her abused since the age of 3.

I'd imagine that most of them don't live very long. A horrible, dark side of the sex-industry that we'd rather pretend doesn't exist. I can't help but
think that maybe legalising and properly controlling/monitoring prostitution would reduce this sort of thing.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:52:29 pm by fudi_maar »

Offline Chorley

I saw this and the preceding SKYNews documentary.
Fuck me, talk about grim.  :(

Offline Bogof60

Just watched it on I player.
Very sad.
Yes I know it was dramatic for the camera .
But I do hope that the British scene sex for sale independents that I see are in a better place than these women.
Never felt that any are doing it other from a voluntary point of view.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

If you knew the details that come out in some of the Romanian and Hungarian prosecutions here, you'd realise we do have this kind of crap in the UK.
And I'd certainly worry about some of the UK girls, especially in the bigger cities, especially Liverpool. The criminal gang links make such treatment of the girls inevitable
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:01:56 am by scutty brown »

Offline peter purves

If you knew the details that come out in some of the Romanian and Hungarian prosecutions here, you'd realise we do have this kind of crap in the UK.
And I'd certainly worry about some of the UK girls, especially in the bigger cities, especially Liverpool. The criminal gang links make such treatment of the girls inevitable

:(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac