Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British WG's too lazy to reply !  (Read 562 times)

Jjball70

Yesterday texted a well known British WG, used polite and friendly language.  "Hi Megan are you free to meet today? Thanks ...". Reply from Megan "in call or out" I replied; in call please. I waited for 2 hours no reply. I sent another asking if she had forgotten; no reply!  What did I do wrong? I have not had this problem with non brits. Is this common practise?

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
I can't speak for all girls, but I personally don't reply to texts unless we can do so within a minute or two. 

Imagine if you text just before she goes in to a booking, an hour later she replies and you're with your Mrs who spots the message?

Better to lose out on a bit of business than ruin a relationship.  It might be worth saying in your text that you're happy for her to reply as you use a punting phone, for example.

Or if she's happy to accept phone calls then all of the arrangements can be made within a few mins rather than back and forth

x

Offline DrConners

Might have been having a bad day ? Might have had to take her dog/cat/unicorn to the vet ? Might have had to get her car MOT'd ? Might have been abducted by aliens ? Could be a million reasons.  :unknown:

If I don't get a response to an AW message within a resonable time frame I would text her number if it's displayed asking if she's free to chat to discuss any details ?

If no response to either I'd jog on - don't take it so personal  :hi: