Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY DEE 4U (Heathrow)  (Read 1694 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sexysunny

External Link/Members Only (active profile)
External Link/Members Only (previous profile)

1 communication 10/10 Arranged the meet by text a few days in advance, she sent over the address and a discreetly worded reminder in the morning.
2 venue 9/10 Budget hotel on Bath Road. Cheap parking with a discreet rear entrance next to the elevators. Good shower and toiletries.
3 timekeeping 10/10 She was ready a few minutes before the agreed time.
4 hygiene 10/10 Freshly showered and immaculately clean.
5 face 8.5/10 Stunning! Amazingly shaped lips! Looks like Satin Bloom.
6 body 10/10 Slim, tanned, gym toned body with large naturally feeling enhanced boobs and a very nice pussy.
7 spoken english 10/10 Fluent.
8 services 10/10 Lots of DFK, RO, deep throat OWO, ball licking/sucking, tit wank, very energetic sex in cowgirl until I came, more DFK, more OWO, pounded her in mish until I came, more DFK, more OWO, sex in doggie and spoon until I came, more OWO and CIM finish.
9 enthusiasm 10/10 Love the way Dee talks dirty and encourages harder fucking, grabbing/pulling my arse in mish and pushing back in doggie. Quite committed to extracting one last cum if there's any time left.
10 VFM 10/10 £200 for 2 hours

Dee tours various hotels in London and I saw her last month in Heathrow. She's eager to please and a great shag.

Overall rating from me 9.8/10