Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early morning punts.  (Read 1408 times)

Anders606

Ok, so I've contacted a few girls about a pre work meet. Most are either not responding or saying that they don't work early. I'm looking generally for a 7.30am meet pref in North London (Camden/Islington).

Can you recommend anyone that does early calls?

I've looked at the tours page for London (as loads stay in a certain Euston area hotel) but none that are what I'm looking for (size 10 and smaller - pref brunette but not a massive problem if blonde!! Age is irrelevant...budget is £150 for the hour).

Thanks in advance.

PS further to my earlier post about Pamela I can confirm that she has not returned my call and I don't want to harass her with a second message...if anyone does see her, please let me know how it goes and tell her to return my call!!!

As ever, thanks.

Offline Sparky6996

I've struggled with exactly the same thing in the past. If you message them and say "early" they think you mean 10am. I think the last one I met about 8am has retired

Offline rebelsurge

I have yet to find one, your best bet is early early about 5am. Well Health Peter Street and a few other Chinese Shops stay open until about 5.30 in the morning especially in summer.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline anyfucker

me to, a nice long leisurely fuck before work perfect start to the day.

mrhappypants

She is probably too far North but Khloe sexy girl (see my recent review) will take early bookings BUT I suspect you will need to establish yourself as a regular first. 

Dave

Anders606

She is probably too far North but Khloe sexy girl (see my recent review) will take early bookings BUT I suspect you will need to establish yourself as a regular first. 

Dave

Thanks for this but note she isn't active...no profile?! What happened there then?

raylondoner

You could try "Tours" on AW and look for a girl staying in a hotel for several consecutive days as chances are that she will be staying overnight (not all do though) so might be agreeable to "breakfast in bed". I actually did this once with Pixie before she sadly retired and it was a perfect start to the day!  :hi:

Anders606

Thanks Ray, I did do this but the ones who would float my boat didn't respond...