Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_renata69 - North Wembley  (Read 2114 times)

Big Cat

Absolute mission getting to Renata's place from where I live but glad I did... this girl is pure fire flames hotness!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

About 7 mins from North Wembley tube. Was running late so I called to let her know (twice in fact) and she was cool with it.

All smiles as soon as she let me in and was FKing within 10 seconds. She has the sexiest little body, a lovely bum and a gorgeous face. A real drop dead beautiful girl. Friendly and talkative and always smiling or laughing, the whole way through I felt like she wanted me there and whether it was pretend or not that's all we can really ask for in a punt.

I won't go through everything but I'll say it was a proper GFE and I had to stop myself calling her during my post punt munch to ask if I could go back. Probably the hottest WG I have been with, maybe hotter than Nicole.

A+ girl - will be back for sure  :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle1

This girl and her friends have some of the worst reviews on here, Does this mean shes changed her ways?

Offline poi

she has changed her profile though to her existing reviews on here wouldn't get linked   :dash:

Links from other review from MR.Password in other post .

Here is the new AW link -

Previous Negative review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53446.msg695682;topicseen#msg695682

Previous AW profile - External Link/Members Only

This should link all the reviews from her now defunct AW profile
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:58:55 pm by poi »

Big Cat

^ Looks like all negative reviews are from people who didn't see her. Everyone who has seen her gave her a positive. I didn't have any communication problems even though I was running late, so either I got lucky or she is becoming more organised.

Who are her friends? Anyone got links?

Offline smiths

she has changed her profile though to her existing reviews on here wouldn't get linked   :dash:

Links from other review from MR.Password in other post .

Well done as that brings up this low lifes other reviews on here. A lying cunt who turned her phone off rather than leave it on after I had booked her. :thumbsdown:

Offline poi

^ Looks like all negative reviews are from people who didn't see her. Everyone who has seen her gave her a positive. I didn't have any communication problems even though I was running late, so either I got lucky or she is becoming more organised.

I am not sure but I think her sister working with her

She works with her sister Melysa_kiss (External Link/Members Only).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53331.0

Offline poi

A lying cunt who turned her phone off

This is many Romanian  T & C : First come First serve

Hidden Image/Members Only

Big Cat

What can I say chaps, try her again I suppose. Might be worth a shot instead of gunning her down in every thread. smiths, is it really necessary to call a 21 year old girl a cunt? Come on mate.

Offline poi

What can I say chaps, try her again I suppose. Might be worth a shot instead of gunning her down in every thread. smiths, is it really necessary to call a 21 year old girl a cunt? Come on mate.
sorry but be a cunt has no age limit  :D

Offline smiths

Try her again, not in this lifetime, I don't do business with low lifes who fuck me about. I have posted before I will run this WG down every time I see her posted about, I can confirm I will be continuing to do as that's the consequence for fucking me about. Her age has nothing to do with it, she IS a low life cunt in my view. :thumbsdown:

Offline SamLP

Can I ask if you booked her on AW or over the phone?

Big Cat

^ Called her and arranged for 45 mins later, took me double the time to get there but kept her updated and she was cool with it

Offline SamLP

Thanks. The reason I ask is that the one time when I nearly saw her, she had a small window for a half hour punt which is what I wanted anyway. However she could see me if I made it within the next 15 minutes. As I was going to be passing through her area I agreed, but due to some traffic I arrived 5 minutes late. She wouldn't see me citing she couldn't mess the next booking as he had booked her through the AW system. I got the impression that any booking made online she will preserve and not mess them about, whereas bookings made over the phone she can choose to fuck over if she wishes as it won't impact her AW feedback. Seems like her logic. I've tried several times to see her but she's always busy at the times I want so it seems you got lucky being late and still able to see her.

I haven't ruled her out fully but will probably try and see her only if I'm passing through Wembley.

doink

Absolute mission getting to Renata's place from where I live but glad I did... this girl is pure fire flames hotness!

About 7 mins from North Wembley tube. Was running late so I called to let her know (twice in fact) and she was cool with it.

All smiles as soon as she let me in and was FKing within 10 seconds. She has the sexiest little body, a lovely bum and a gorgeous face. A real drop dead beautiful girl. Friendly and talkative and always smiling or laughing, the whole way through I felt like she wanted me there and whether it was pretend or not that's all we can really ask for in a punt.

I won't go through everything but I'll say it was a proper GFE and I had to stop myself calling her during my post punt munch to ask if I could go back. Probably the hottest WG I have been with, maybe hotter than Nicole.

A+ girl - will be back for sure  :thumbsup:

she looks very hot. how good her English? is the place is discrete? :)

Big Cat

she looks very hot. how good her English? is the place is discrete? :)

I'd say her English is as good as yours mate  ;) can hold a conversation but don't go quoting Shakespeare to her