Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West london gum reconendations  (Read 1051 times)

Offline iPad3

Hi All

Being newish to this game I decided to start doing the GUM every 3 months and went to paddington, all good although I did end up hanging about for a good few hours despite booking a slot.

I'm due another visit but have read that some of us go private once a year as the testing is more comprehensive. Just wondering what the general opinion is on this and if worth doing can anyone recommend a place and give me an idea of what the cost is likely to be.

I'm happy to travel a bit to keep away from home but assume if you go central the prices start to rack up.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Offline iPad3

Obviously the title should have been "recommendations" ......poxy auto correct!!!!

cockneybstrd

Do you mean imperial college

As you can sort a text booking for a time slot ??

I have done one of the private clinic but thats was over 200 notes for a service that wasnt much better than the NHS apart from the fact that I was sitting around with smack addicts for half an hour

Offline iPad3

No this was st Mary's, very good but you don't  actually book an appointment but a slot in the queue at a particular time meaning you still end up waiting around, I began to loose the will to live last time, I'll check out imperial but you reckon the private way isnit much better?

cockneybstrd

I used the Private one when I needed a full MOT so to speak.

I got a choice of beverages and nice reception area with half decent magazines to read.

I ve used imperial recently and the service level was very good and with the text booking for a particular time meant I was actually seen on my arrival (i.e five minutes early) of course they can have delays etc

Fleabag

I know its not West London but been to the NHS one in Archway in North London (zone 2) a few times for their walk in sessions in the afternoon.

In and out within the hour,with instant HIV results and urine results about a week later via text if negative, which thankfully all have been so far.

External Link/Members Only