Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Euston Recommendations Please  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Marquis

London / Euston Recommendations Please

Hope some of you guys can help me. I am travelling to London next Tuesday from my home 'oop North' and fancy a one hour incall. I will be arriving into Euston en route to a meeting near Victoria Station.

Plan A is to see Tanya External Link/Members Only who has been on my radar for some time. However, she hasn't logged in to her Adultwork account for over a month, and the agency she works for - West End Playmates - weren't answering the phone yesterday.

Obviously I need a Plan B. I'm looking for a raunchy GFE, and DFK is a must. The problem is that I will be a little tight for time, so ideally my girl would need to be close to Euston or Victoria.

I have seen Smiley Miley External Link/Members Only and she was fine but I would like a couple of other options.

Hot Ameera  External Link/Members Only or Dee  External Link/Members Only both look good but maybe you London based guys can give me some more advice? Thanks in advance.

Offline iPad3

I treid to book Tanya a month or so ago, she logged in a few times while an email was in her inbox but didn't open it, I to have her on my hotlist but after that little episode she is demoted and would certainly have a plan b arranged if you Have time pressures.

I've not punted any girls of note in that area so can't give any recommendations, good luck though