Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some old TS reviews, hope they are of help  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Sirfistalot

In the past I had posted many reviews on the old HA forum. I thought it might be useful for some, to do a recap of those TS reviews of girls that are still around.  Some of these encounters were quite a while ago, so the quality of service might have changed with some. I don’t really punt as much as I used, but there are some new TS girls that I’m very tempted by, especially Bella Marina.

Happy punting.

Marcella Hills
External Link/Members Only

I have seen Marcella quite a few times over the years, always a great punt, very friendly, sexy body, and decent sized cock.  I have toped her and she has toped me, good owo. It’s been a while but highly recommended.

Sofia

What can I say about Sofia that hasn’t been said, She is an absolute star. Sexy as hell, definitely not a clock watcher, and a lot of fun. I have seen her lots,  it’s been a few years, but she is one that I’m most definitely revisiting soon. Takes and gives a good pounding, and sucks cock ever so well.

Bruna Ferrari

Saw her a couple of times, she looked amazing and a great cock. She was more interested in topping, which for me was ok. There was no owo, found her to be a bit on the cold side, but her looks made up for it.

Jess Versace

Think I saw Jess three times, first two were really good punts, lots of hot action. The third punt not so good, she was not interested at all, felt like she wanted me out of there as soon as possible, could have been a bad day for her, or maybe she’s not into it anymore. Also between the second and third punt, she had put on quite a noticeable amount of weight on.

Wawa

Saw her twice when she was in Kensington, good-looking girl, great body, average cock. She was nice enough, punts were both on the average side, she admitted to me she much preferred to be topped.

Magic Candy

Only saw her the once, I thought she wasn’t as good looking as her pics. Not a great punt, her attitude was rather poor, a very high regard of herself. Can’t remember much of the actual encounter, just felt I was rushed to leave.

TS Jenny

I have seen Jenny quite a few times over the years, she is really friendly, great personality, not the best looking of girls, but not bad either. A punt with her is always good, very good in the sack, nice cock and she knows how to use it.

Chantele Stodden

She is now post-op, I only ever saw her as pre-op. Saw her quite a few times, we always got on really well, she was very filthy. I know that at the time, some people had bad experiences with her, for me she was always lots of fun.

AlexaA

Saw her three of four times, she looked very feminine, good attitude, personality and descent sized cock. I see from her most recent pictures that she has been working out a lot, she was always trim but now she look ripped.

TS Miss Ryan

I’ve seen Michelle four or five times. She’s now based in Dublin, but I know she come back to London every so often. She looks stunning, great body and a wonderfully large cock, the only black mark was that she once tried to top me raw. She said she was on prep, so it wouldn’t be an issue, I said no, she put on the rubber with no hesitation though.

The 8Th Wounder

Met her once only, never to be repeated, an absolute disaster. Walked in and it was obvious she was off her face, she did look good and I was feeling horny, should have known better. About 20 mins later, there was a knock on the door, she shoves me in the bathroom. It was her dealer, I was now stuck in the bathroom for around 15 mins. Avoid

TS Sasha Hevyn

She has been around for a long time, it was actually one of my first punts with a TS. Only saw her the once, as her prices went up to £250, this is when the top looking girls were only charging £150. She was very attractive and it was a good punt, the thing I remember the most is that her cock had a real curve to it. It was big and girthy, but she could piss around a corner.

Offline Ron Spencer

Hi there, I hope you don't me mind messaging you but I noticed you had an encounter with Chantel post op tranny. She told me she offered cim, filming, facial, are her services legit? And on scale 1- 10 what her level of filth he ha?

Offline Sirfistalot

Hi there, I hope you don't me mind messaging you but I noticed you had an encounter with Chantel post op tranny. She told me she offered cim, filming, facial, are her services legit? And on scale 1- 10 what her level of filth he ha?

I saw her before she was post-op, I can say that she was extremely filthy, so defo a 10 on the scale.

Offline cloud

I think her profile openly offers BB, so be aware.

Offline Shel1234

From my knowledge, at least 5 on that list do bb. As long as you wrap up there’s nothing to worry about.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 09:27:47 am by Shel1234 »