Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - Stevenage  (Read 752 times)

43 review(s) for Classy Jenny (41 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Cambridgeshire

I don't punt whilst in relationships, though I continue to browse this site. Some may say it is setting myself up for failure, or inducing failure by constantly viewing what is out there. All I know is that this was a welcome return to punting after a few years out...

External Link/Members Only

When: March 2024

Where: Central Stevenage, discreet enough hotel near the town centre, no issues getting past reception. Staff displayed less interest than my bank account.

Comms: Straight forward by text. To the point.

Duration: 1 hour, £130

The girl: Opted for an older steady hand to ease me back into things. Jenny is probably in her mid to late 40s, which is bang on my age. Attractive lady, quite a tight body given that inevitable middle aged spread we all get. She has managed to contain it very well. Facially pretty, wearing a flattering lingerie set. Really very pleased, have been wanting to meet her since before I last stopped punting. Vindicated.

The action: She basically facehugged me like in alien after the standard behind the door trick. I absolutely loved this. After a couple of minutes of a snog, paid the dosh and went to shower. Came back, some more snogging, she suggested we move to the bed, just a delight all round really. Without getting too far in to the psychiatrist chair, it's nice to be with a woman who gives the impression she actually wants you! Responsive in all areas, I'm still a vanilla guy and just value the intimacy so pretty standard stuff (on her likes, kissing, missionary, doggy), but all delivered really enthusiastically and she took some initiative after a while in various positions, suggesting changes.

Conclusion: This was just such a great hour spent. Fantastic reintroduction to the punting world.

Would I return? Yes please!

Online Gordy555

I had a similar encounter a few months ago with Jenny as well in Stevenage. Very enthusiastic from the get go, and lots of kissing and caressing. Will post a review from what I can remember, but definitely another solid GFE for me as well.