Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose.X - Canary Wharf (tour)  (Read 2936 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6268942) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

In the Canary Wharf office  - and needed a release. I was going to book a diva girl, preference blonde. Rose profile on AW caught my attention and nearby - a blonde barbie with massive tits.🫒.

Comms straightforward. Texted and slot agreed.

Hotel in Canary Wharf.

Girl. Pictures seem accurate some filtered imo to have a more slimmer v cut. The video picture gives imo a better facial look. Age seems right - maybe in her early
thirties. Taller than I expected 5 8. Massive tits worth the entrance fee. Nice well spoken sweet posh voice😋 liked her moans as I thrust and pumped her hard in doggy and mish.

Service. More PSE than GFE but still sensual. Happy to DFK. Nice OWO technique. Nice pussy to eat out. Sex all positions on offer - smashed her in all my preferences. CG super fun groping those massive funbags.

Positive. Whilst I prefer the natural beauty. Good meet with a blonde tall barbie doll.😉 if you like  unreal fake look

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:01:38 am by Man of steel »

Offline thebastard

Thanks for the review once again. You have impeccable taste and have pounded some stunners, good man!

Online jkandjol

She looks great. Good eye from you to catch her while on tour.

Offline Man of steel

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 12:00:57 pm by Man of steel »

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi, great review. I could not tell from the pics, is her arse real or fake?

Offline PilotMan

Now in Oxford

@ Man of steel - what did you pay and for how long when she was in Canary Wharf, were there any extras?

Offline Punting2022

Ive always avoided tour girls. Find some rush. They want you out dead on the hour as they have another lined up. Ur basically out and another man is ready to come up.
Does this gyal rush u

Offline Man of steel

Now in Oxford

@ Man of steel - what did you pay and for how long when she was in Canary Wharf, were there any extras?

£350 for 1hr. All services i preferred included.😉

Service was not rushed. Her arse imo real - however fake fun bags.🤔

From conversation, to my understanding her usual location is Leicester.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 03:42:56 pm by Man of steel »

Offline johnbanebridge

£350 for 1hr. All services i preferred included.😉

Service was not rushed. Her arse imo real - however fake fun bags.🤔

From conversation, to my understanding her usual location is Leicester.

Thanks man