Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne (Leela) Peterborough - OWO / squirt/ toys /great massage  (Read 714 times)

Offline Jacksonwood

External Link/Members Only

Girl - late 30s - early 40s Thai lady. False tits size 12. English is passable just!

most of you will recognise I've seen leela (champagne) a few times and she's my go to partly because she gives a brutal massage which sorts my back problems out - and partly because she gives a good blow job and takes it up the Gary.

The location has ok parking near a pub and shop but there were quite a few youths hanging around some of whom made reference to my car (quite distinctive) and I was genuinely worried it might get damaged whilst in full punt. Luckily it didn't - instead they asked me loads of questions and said "banging whip" 😂.

Meet : arrived as discussed and I went for an hours massage only at £50 before she talked me into the whole package for an extra £50 as a regular customer. All in £100

I stripped naked and she tweaked my nips and gave me a playful smack on the arse before getting me on the couch and focussing on my back and shoulders. She sorted my back out within about 25 mins with a few strategic swipes around the butt and ball tickling.

Onto the bed and she asked if I wanted to use a toy - so she got the nosiest wand vibrator I've ever heard and gave me clear instructions to hold on her clot whilst she played with the little fella.
I turned it up a gear and gave her a g-spot massage which made her squirt all over the bed a couple of times.

After clearing up she  gave me decent OWO plenty of eye contact - before rubbering me up and giving me a great ride cowgirl while I spanked her arse.

Before I finished I asked her to oil me up and finish me by hand - which she did without complaint.

After some chitchat she invited me to use the shower before I left.

Another good punt with this middle aged chunky thai.

Offline Jacksonwood

I meant to add shed changed her name because another woman working in the same location is called Lena and she didn't want punters to get confused. Apparently the other girl gives massage and Oral but no more.

I asked champagne if she'd do a threesome or four handed massage and she said no! (If you don't ask you don't get).

Offline Jacksonwood

I meant to add she'd changed her name because another woman working in the same location is called Lena and she didn't want punters to get confused. Apparently the other girl gives massage and Oral but no more.

I asked champagne if she'd do a threesome or four handed massage and she said no! (If you don't ask you don't get).

Offline Jacksonwood

I never saw a clot - I meant clit 😂
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 03:51:15 pm by Jacksonwood »