Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IVY_TS Thai - Heanor  (Read 1882 times)

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 mins + £30 for her to cum. Text said owo was extra £10 but she didn't ask for any extra when I arrived.

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see her 1 hour later.

Girl: Young and attractive with nicely done boobs. Smooth skin with no hair and a 6 inch surprise. Age on profile seems about right.

Every so often I get the urge to play with a trans. Ivy was very welcoming and happy to cum for £30 extra.

After she stashed the cash, we went straight into full on DFK. This continued throughout our time together and made it a very passionate encounter. She happily bit and pinched my nipples while we groped each other. She was quite quickly hard, which was a good sign. 

We gave each other owo in a couple of positions and we both gagged at times. After a bit, I suggested moving on to sex and stood at the edge of the bed to enter her in mish. She seemed to really enjoy this and was stroking her cock. Time was running out so I lay on the bed and she sat on my cock. She started to stroke her cock more vigorously with the intention of cumming. I spoke some filth and after a bit she started to spurt on my chest. I quickly asked her to put it in my mouth and enjoyed the taste as she spurted more. I was really impressed with how much cum she had.

She said how much she had loved the sex and helped me clean up.

I was there exactly 30 mins so there wouldn't have been time for her to fuck me and I would definitely want her to when I see her next time.   

All in all a great trans experience. Highly recommended!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Good review matey
I didn’t even notice this one was in town, in fairness I haven’t been looking since my last ts disaster  :D