Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Valentina Freitas - Slough  (Read 664 times)

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - very responsive in WhatsApp no issues, good level of English.

Venue - Okay flat on the outskirts south of Slough centre (Upton) on a quiet ish street. Fit for purpose and paid for parking right outside. Decent shower facilities. Obs a working flat so don’t expect high end facility.

Valentina - at first I had to do a double take to check it was her. She’s very tall 6ft ish and was wearing some sexy thong and bra under a silk dressing gown but she had zero make up on which for me marks her down straight away. She looked fairly masculine to me photos are very well airbrushed but seemed welcoming so I stayed.

The Punt - agreed to stay for half an hour at £120 she charged me. Started off with a massage and she was whispering seeet nothings into my ear and pushing her cock up and around my ass. I did think she was gonna try BB me a few times and had to wriggle away once or twice.

She moved to fuck my face and got quite into it. Defo not 8 inches more 6.5/7 I’d say but she gets hard and enjoys herself. Moved to fuck me prime bone had to remind her to get a Dom out the draw!  :scare: Good job I checked! Didn’t last too long before I shot my load. Grabbed a shower and out.

Conclusion - shame she had no make up on  :thumbsdown: as I think made up she would look so much better in person. A little sceptic that she would try and get away with BB you if she could but maybe I was just being over cautious (as you should). Enjoyed my session with her though so giving it a neutral.