Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensations in Chippenham closes  (Read 2397 times)

Offline whaleears

Sensations massage parlour in Chippenham has gone under is seems.
No answer on phone, webpage still working- External Link/Members Only but google search shows this image.
I'm let to believe some of the girls who worked at Image in Trowbridge also worked at Sensations too, perhaps similar problems with illegal immigrants?

Was wondering if anyone knew what's going on with Fantasia's in Bath? No answer on the phone & Google search seems to have deleted any information about it asides from an old advert from Brownbook.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Patrick

Talks about all new staff etc etc. Someone must be working on the site. Fantasia in Bath? The map shows an area north of Lockerbie. I'm more sure about Sensations than I am about a massage parlour in Bath

Offline bfl

It was all boarded up and signage down last week

Offline Not_today

Sensations massage parlour in Chippenham has gone under is seems.
No answer on phone, webpage still working- External Link/Members Only but google search shows this image.
I'm let to believe some of the girls who worked at Image in Trowbridge also worked at Sensations too, perhaps similar problems with illegal immigrants?

Was wondering if anyone knew what's going on with Fantasia's in Bath? No answer on the phone & Google search seems to have deleted any information about it asides from an old advert from Brownbook.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Sensations was rather nasty, as was the Image..

Fantasia was Kim and sally right?  Sallys on her own in Bath and Kim now in Bris..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:28:13 pm by Not_today »