Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph  (Read 4359 times)

Offline frodobaggins

Hi does anyone know if Naughty Slut Soph is still working? I'm visiting Bristol next week and was planning on trying to arrange a visit. Cheers

tonibell99

She is, although I'm not sure what's happened to her profile. It was up on Monday, she said she is fully booked from this week but spaces next week.
Maybe someone oon here will PM you her number.

Lz-129

I contacted her last week and she said she could see me this week sometime but then the profile disappeared without my email being read.

Islander

Possibly on holiday?

She's a fantastic punt no question but I hate having to plan my life around a punt, which if you want to book her you have to do. I much prefer a spur of the moment punt  :D

got2

Has naughty slut soph ,, stop working  :unknown:

PilgrimAde

Has naughty slut soph ,, stop working  :unknown:
Hope not. Was expecting to see her profile back up today!

Offline frodobaggins

I got through to her and arranged a meet, it's a way off though so possible she's on holiday atm

Offline WelshMichael

Her pal Hollie Love is advertising duos with Soph next Thursday (17th) so she can't have gone too far.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
little katie has posted on twatter that her and soph have a 3sum in 2 days time  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

Her pal Hollie Love is advertising duos with Soph next Thursday (17th) so she can't have gone too far.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe Soph is on holiday this week or the cunts at AW are fucking about with her profile.  :unknown:

Just noticed that HollieLove no longer offers anal in her enjoys list. :(

Hartman

little katie has posted on twatter that her and soph have a 3sum in 2 days time  :unknown:

Interesting, as 11 August wasn't on her list of availability that she posted at the start of the month.

tonibell99

Interesting, as 11 August wasn't on her list of availability that she posted at the start of the month.

It was probably a pre-booked 3 some, trying to get an appointment with both Katie & Soph at the same time must be pretty difficult.

Soph is doing threesomes with Hollie next week so she is still working.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Looks like there IS a serious problem with her profile - it's been deleted!

If it was just hidden by switching to "seeking services", I'd still be able to read her old emails, but I can't - she is "no longer active" on AW.

tonibell99

I'm fairly sure you can deactivate a profile for a limited amount of time and then reactivate it. I stand to be corrected though.

Offline WelshMichael

I'm fairly sure you can deactivate a profile for a limited amount of time and then reactivate it. I stand to be corrected though.

You are correct - many a profile has disappeared from my H/L only to reappear in a few days/weeks as before.

Offline Roth

Or the greedy cunts at AW have decided to confiscate her credit based on some flimsy excuse.  :bomb:

tonibell99

You are correct - many a profile has disappeared from my H/L only to reappear in a few days/weeks as before.

As far as I know, you can either switch the profile from service provider to seeking services - this will remove the profile from everybodys HL until it is switched back

OR

You can deactivate the profile and reactivate within a certain time frame. - this will also remove it from all HLs

When a 'seeking services' profile (us) clicks on any message from a SP in their correspondence, it will give different messages, depending on which of the above options has been applied.

Roths explanation is quite likely nearer the mark though.  :thumbsdown:

Bingobango

Maybe some up to date photos coming lol.....

Hartman

A little while ago she mentioned on her profile that a pbotoshoot was happening on 8th July. I wonder if she'll ever be back on AW for us to finally see them.

Belisknor

She's still working as I just noticed on Hollie Loves profile that she's offering duos with Soph on Wednesday.

got2

I Had text from soph saying sorry giving up babe, x yesterday she was working  hollielove must be doing it part time  :unknown:

PilgrimAde

Offline fisherofsouls

She's too busy celebrating her 40th birthday  :D  :lol:  :yahoo: